I think I've been playing Skyrim too long

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hart

Sassmaster
I'm going out of the country in two days, and I found myself subconsciously hoping that there wouldn't be any Slaughterfish in the water. Oops.

Discuss times where Skyrim has leaked into your life.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
When I'm out hiking and all I can do is categorize the flowers and plants and mushrooms in to Alchemy Ingredients.

When I'm paranoid about going around trees or hills because I swear I'm going to be attacked by wolves.

When I wish I had a set of mage robes 'cause my own is such a piece of s***!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
haha, I've actually learned a lot about different plants and stuff from playing Skyrim (the ones that aren't made up)

Hart

Sassmaster
I find myself saying Fus instead of fluff

Yep! I do that too. Especially when I get frustrated with something, I'll mutter "Fus" or "Fus Ro".

Secunda_

The Dragon Knight
When I aced my math final last year I shouted "THANK TALOS!"

I think listening to Heimskr's damn speech 3029490238490328492895 times of Talos since the year 2011 has really seeped deep into my soul..

Secunda_

The Dragon Knight
Or that time I was at work and seen a kid from my school I hate, and thought to myself, "NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE!"

lyndi_dather

Spell Slinging Derp
I got mad at this guy at the mall for making a dirty joke, and I was about to tell him off, and I literally half muttered "Fus-Ro-Dah" but it sounded like mumbo jumbo because I was trying to play it off by making a sound effect out of embarrassment. His face was like ---> [emoji45]

hershangames

When I try to sneak up someone and imagine the eye indicating if I'm hidden

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Unit7

Sometimes I'll be walking around and I'll notice some flowers. I immediately want to pick them and see what properties they have.

Same with butterflies. Actually just yesterday or the day before I saw one out of the corner of my eye and almost instinctively went to go chase it.

Not skyrim related but sometimes there are cows across the street from me. Anyways when I heard them moo my first thought was to grab my sword and go kill'em. Love me some steak and leather... Of course I realized I don't have a sword. Next time you mooing bastards next time!

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure I'm a bard. Like, a traveling bard. Like Talsgar, but way less annoying.

And no one in reality is disagreeing with me . . . .

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
when i see a animal on side of road dead and think if i could resurrect him he would be a valuable addition to my army......true story it happens