• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
i received skyrim last week some time and i've played it everyday for like 4-6 hours at a time. you think im addicted? i sure do lol

Pete

Just don't every guild quest line with one character, as you can kill replay value. I'm currently playing two character save files at the same time - each with different play styles; helps keep things interesting when one gets a little boring.

Twiffle

4-6 hours a day...... light weight.......:cool:

Lifts-Her-Tail

don't get too obsessed! it will ruin your life...

Gonzocyn

Orc Warrior-Dragon Slayer
i received skyrim last week some time and i've played it everyday for like 4-6 hours at a time. you think im addicted? i sure do lol
4-6 hours? Addicted? Nah, sounds like a lustful crush so far. Wait till you start pulling 16-20 hour marathons on a Friday night while everyone else is out living life and your sitting on the couch telling yourself 5 more minutes...5 more minutes!;)

Tilse

Spellsword
Lol, I guess you're on your way.
I would probably be playing more hours if I wasn't so fearful of freezing. Since the 1.8 update my main character's file has been prone to random freezing and glitches.
But I started a second character that is a different archetype, race, etc, so at least that keeps me busy.
My friend has played at least 10 hours a day when she first got Skyrim last year. I remember sitting there watch her play it...and then she got me it for Christmas. lol.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Welcome my friend. Welcome.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Skyrim is in a way a simulation of some things that could never really be achieved in this world. (E.g Fight dragons and destroy untold amounts of Bandits) Being addicted to this could pretty much be compared to being high on life. (Virtual life that is) Since being introduced to Skyrim by a mate several months ago I had never really let go of it since. I just hope I don't get involved into an intervention by my family with them saying how much skyrim has hurt them and forced me out of their lives. :D

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
4-6 hours a day...... light weight.......:cool:

Fact.

I have had Skyrim since 11/11/11. I have made over 30 unique builds in my time and my main has cleared every dungeon, done every questline, bought every house, collected every item possible on one character, collected all the shouts, and complete every quest you can on one character. Needless to say I have retired him until PS3 gets DLC. On my other characters I have tried every build I could think of that interested me. I have made my share of mistakes, but for me the game never got old or when it did I played another game then came back to it.

My advice, never be afraid to start over, never assume you have to play a build a certain way.

Out of curiosity, what type of character are you playing right now?

Fact.

I have had Skyrim since 11/11/11. I have made over 30 unique builds in my time and my main has cleared every dungeon, done every questline, bought every house, collected every item possible on one character, collected all the shouts, and complete every quest you can on one character. Needless to say I have retired him until PS3 gets DLC. On my other characters I have tried every build I could think of that interested me. I have made my share of mistakes, but for me the game never got old or when it did I played another game then came back to it.

My advice, never be afraid to start over, never assume you have to play a build a certain way.

Out of curiosity, what type of character are you playing right now?

what you mean?

im an imperial that uses a one handed weapon in one hand and destruction spell in the other..if that answeres your question lol

Volanere

Grand Magister
Lets just say Skyrim is the only game ive really played since it came out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts