• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlueTiger

Blackreach. No matter how many times I've been down there, I always lose my way.

It is quite a complicated area, and a lot of it looks the same so it can be hard to keep track of where you are. I haven't been there too much, but when I go down I always rely on the map to find my way back out :p

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Blackreach. No matter how many times I've been down there, I always lose my way.

It is quite a complicated area, and a lot of it looks the same so it can be hard to keep track of where you are. I haven't been there too much, but when I go down I always rely on the map to find my way back out :p
Same. That and I have 2 Dremora Lords for help. ;)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
My own house.
It wouldn't be Proudspire Manor, would it? I think after the third time I walked around in circles in that house I decided to move back to Breezehome.
I used to get lost in Proudspire until my last playthrough when I actually walked around it and realized that, not only does it have 3 (count 'em 3!) entrances, but 2 bedrooms on the 2nd floor (one for the kids) and a back porch with a fabu view (I luv to watch the sun come up over the Sea of Ghosts). Still haven't figured out what that extra room in the basement is for though (you know, the one with the sleep roll). I'd hate to think that my poor housecarl has to sleep there. Anybody know? In the meantime I'm using it to store ingredients, potions, ingots & ores and my HUGE collection of skins and hides. :)

Lars Of Morrowind

I get lost in Windhelm all the time. I just can't figure that place out! I can really only get to the palace and the market area with the forge without getting lost.
The first time I did Blood on the ice, it took forever because I couldn't find the places.
I also get lost in Blackreach and The Forgotten Vale (I think that's the place. It's where you have to get auriels bow). Those places are cool though, so I don't mind.

LuChao

The Martial artist
The Midden always gets me EVERY TIME and I have gone through it 20 times AT LEAST

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies

I find that tracking that giant orb floating in the middle of Blackreach is a good way to keep your bearings. It's visible from a large portion of Blackreach.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts