I sincerely appologise for my troll behaviour

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
I was being a troll and I am sorry for that.

I hope I do not get banned I would like to appologise to the entire forum please do not ban me.

give me a second chance.

asparticus_maraudius

just being really silly and stupid.

asparticus_maraudius

anyways I hopefully understand if i were get banned they would of banned me by now I am not in the red so its all cool I hopefully will be alright.

asparticus_maraudius

I think you should've sent a private message about this.

yeah probley to the moderators or whoever is in charge. well lets just forget about it and move on shall we...

asparticus_maraudius

whatever I did It wont happen again. because this forum is the only forum on the entire web who gives out a good amount of replies.its seriously the most best forum i would hate to get banned from it.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
I think you'd get a warning first, but the public apology is not a bad move. Maybe should have been posted in the Lobby section. I don't know what you posted, personally I like trolls so long as they're creative and don't flame like teenagers.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I went ahead and moved this to the Lobby since it's not particularly about Skyrim.

Wolf

Hello, is it tea you're looking for?
Every forum needs a troll.

OTHERWISE WHERE'S THE FUN?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts