• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
1) my character is vampire lord fused with a werewolf and i can't use vampire seduction on the moth priest is there another way to feed on him

2) In dawnguard dlc can you join back up with dawnguard after you become a vampire

There is no possible way to be a Werewolf AND a Vampire Lord. It's one or the other. Since you seem to be on the quest to get the moth priest, and you were told to use Vampire's Seduction, I take it that you became a Werewolf AFTER you became a pure-blood, which should have cured you of your vampirism.

Also, no. If you have merely contracted the disease, you won't be tolerated until you have yourself cured. However, if you accepted Harkon's Gift, you are no longer allied with the Dawnguard and cannot switch sides.

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
Simple but - are you pressing the right button to use Vampire's Seduction? I know for XBox it's the button we use for the shout, not sure about ps3.

Also as 123 said, there is no way to be a vampire AND a werewolf. If you've accepted the deal from Harkon then your Werewolf blood will be gone and you will no longer be able to acquire werewolf perks , only vampire lord ones.

I've heard that you can switch sides from being with the Dawnguard to a Vampire AFTER you've finished with the main story (Don't quote me on this, just what I've heard, not sure if you can)

But as far as I know you cannot change sides.