I Need Help With A Bug In The Companions Quest Line

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

cronos001

i've just finished stealing plans from aela's radiant missions and when i get back to her and finish stealing plans she doesn't give me the next part of the quest that is striking the heart if im not wrong, when i try to talk to her there's no dialogue menu, she just says stuff about killing the silver hands and all of that, is there anyway to fix this bug/glitch?. please i don't know what to do

by th way im on the PS3, dark elf level 73

cronos001

no, i haven't completed blood's honor. is that the one when you hunt down some haggravens? if it's that one then no, i haven't completed. the thing is that aela is not talking to me, she just talks crap but no dialogue menu

Verses

Yes, but my question is not have you finished the quest but have you started it?!

if so you should finish that one and see if the problem is solved

cronos001

no, i haven't started Blood's honor. i haven't even started striking the heart that i must complte to do Blood's honor, but aela is not giving it to me. i tried to speak with kodlak with and without seating in chair but he doesn't give me the mission so that means that i have to do something first and i read that you have to do striking the heart from aela but i can't hav a dialogue with her.

cronos001

nope :sadface: , i tried to load a previous save and still the same. idk if maybe i cleared out the dungeon before that was marked as the point of the mission and as there is no one there is nust not giving me any missions

Eric Auth

i've just finished stealing plans from aela's radiant missions and when i get back to her and finish stealing plans she doesn't give me the next part of the quest that is striking the heart if im not wrong, when i try to talk to her there's no dialogue menu, she just says stuff about killing the silver hands and all of that, is there anyway to fix this bug/glitch?. please i don't know what to do

by th way im on the PS3, dark elf level 73
Have you found the fix yet? I am having the same problem. I killed the Silver Blood leader at Valtheim Towers(which I had already cleared), and returned to Aela. She didn't give me a new quest, but when I talk to her she says she did. Vilkas also says she gave me a job.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts