I must say those Vampire quests where you kill someone dressed as a Dawnguard member are fun!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I just love going in town at night and slaughtering an innocent bystander and letting the Dawnguard get the blame! It was funny the next day I walked into Riften the whole town was surrounded by the body talking about it and a guard asks if anyone knew what happened then told everyone to move along and let the law handle it. Then the guard approached me and asked if I knew what happened I said I'm not sure and the guard said alright we'll be keeping an eye on you. How the heck do the guards assume I did it I was wearing Dawnguard armor! I was unidentifiedable lol.

I guess the same way shopkeepers know which items in your inventory are stolen and which aren't. Everyone in Skyrim is a wizard.

Level VII

Do'vish
Seriously? You put spoilers in your title.

Level VII

Do'vish
I don't really think that's a spoiler... I certainly wouldn't consider it one.

Level VII

Do'vish
Maybe that's because you have played it already
No, I actually missed it entirely on my first playthrough of Dawnguard. It just has nothing to do with plot and therefore can't really be a spoiler. It's an optional and repeatable sidequest with no consequences to plot and story. *shrug* If somebody said that after joining the thieves guild, you get to steal from people, would you consider that a spoiler?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts