• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I told my spouse to move to our new home in Markath.

After 7-24 hour cycles, checking her former home, our only other home in Breezewood, hell, I even checked the Temple of Mara in Riften, since someone mentioned it....

...the girl is gone.

How the heck do I get her back? I can't set myself to her via the console because it's the Angelina mod and Bethesda doesn't have an ID code for an add-on, mod spouse.

This is really strange. :sadface:

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
I told my spouse to move to our new home in Markath.

After 7-24 hour cycles, checking her former home, our only other home in Breezewood, hell, I even checked the Temple of Mara in Riften, since someone mentioned it....

...the girl is gone.

How the heck do I get her back? I can't set myself to her via the console because it's the Angelina mod and Bethesda doesn't have an ID code for an add-on, mod spouse.

This is really strange. :sadface:
have you tried looking back at the last place you saw her also have you tried going to every house you have... or have you tried going back to the place where you first found your spouse??

Yakkro

Check the roads between the markarth and were ever you moved from other than that I have no idea sorry :sadface:

PrisonerLizzie

I know when Balimund and I moved from Riften to Markarth it took like two days for him to get there. I had gotten really worried and started walking the way between the two but he turned up eventually.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
FIXED!

I got lucky, scoured the internet and found her ID code.

If you also use her as a follower or spouse just type ~player.moveto 0b080518

I ended up in the Underground Luxury Bath House, where she was lying naked by the jaccuzzi.

Silly tramp!

Now though for some reason, she agrees to move back to my home(s), but even after 3 days, she's still lounging at the frigging hot tub!

Twiffle

Markarth Guard:'' I know you, your the one who lounges naked by the pool, i have a picture of you on my shield.'' :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts