• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
I have no idea what happened, but I've been fast traveling to and fro and next thing I know Shadowmere is nowhere to be found! AUUGHGUGHGU. T^T

I don't want to buy lame horses~ I want my badass demon horse.

Exelex

Did you lose him, or did he leave you? Just kidding.

Shadowmere stays right where you last dismounted him, so try to remember where that last was. If he died, wait 10 days and he will re-spawn where he died. Good luck.

Maxxell

I've lost Shadowmere on multiple characters, I think I'm on my 5th now, but he never seemed to come back for me. My guess was he fell off a cliff somewhere trying to chase something, not sure where though.

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
I've lost Shadowmere on multiple characters, I think I'm on my 5th now, but he never seemed to come back for me. My guess was he fell off a cliff somewhere trying to chase something, not sure where though.

I feel like i left him at outside Mzinchaleft... but if he chased every enemy he saw when i entered the ruin and died, then he's long gone lol. ARHG!

Maxxell

I feel like i left him at outside Mzinchaleft... but if he chased every enemy he saw when i entered the ruin and died, then he's long gone lol. ARHG!
If you know where he died then you should check that after some time has passed, some rumors say he respawns eventually where he died, only I was never sure where that was.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Does he do what Shadowmere in Oblivion did and go back to where you got him from (in front of the DB sanctuary)?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
...some rumors say he respawns eventually where he died...
They're not rumors. He will respawn where he died if you stay away from the area for 15 days.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts