I know this is random but do you think Paarthunax is a fitting name for a pet Iguana?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I wanted a new pet for some time now and thought about getting a Dog but now after playing Skyrim I kind of want a pet lizard and the pet store down the road from me sells Iguanas. If I end up buying an Iguana think a dragon name from Skyrim would be perfect like Paarthunax, Alduin or even Akatosh? lol.

StellaLuna

Yeah sure why not. I named my pet beagle after a character in Merchant of Venice. What. I thought Portia was a very pretty name...

I'd probably end up calling it "Paarthy" or something for short though @-)

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
It is an excellent name and any creature should feel honored to have it bestowed upon them. LOL! ;)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
YES, YES IT IS.

my_mind_007

The Guild Killer
DAAAAAAAAANG IT!!!! I should have named my Gecko Paarthunax. THAT'S GENIUS!

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
If Iguanas come in red, name it Akatosh
If Iguanas come in brown, name it Alduin
If Iguanas come in regular green, Paarthunax would be epic win.

Iguanas live a very long time.
My dog is named Tommy Boy, after the movie. When my gf & I saw him as a pup, we looked at each other & said the name at same time.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Absolutely, and if nothing else, it just shows how much of a fan you are of the game. Nothing wrong with that, imo. If it were up to me, I'd go with Alduin. Easier to say and he was more bad-ass in the game as well. Can't go wrong with whatever you choose though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts