I killed that stupid jester idiot on dark brotherhood

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
i am glad I killed him and I am glad he is dead I am a trained sneak assassin now I have all my perks upgraded to level 25 and going higher....

but this moronic jester I cant stand him he is weird and he talks weird so hes dead now for me and still more assassin missions never ends I have finished about 15 quests on assassin missions the dark brotherhood now I am off to kill the emperor wish me luck.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Fife

I normally skip reading any of the books because I just don't have the attention span for it, but I did take the time to skim through Cicero's books. You'll notice that he wasn't crazy all the time. It was because his last kill was a court jester. After that, he spent several years oiling and mummifying a corpse. I mean... going from skilled assassin to necrophiliac will have some consequential effects on the old noggin.

Ravenna

Its eyes are black, its skin is white
The Night mother, along with Sithis, do not wish for his death. Ask Lucien, the keeper is a sacred position.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I like having an insane homicidal killer follow me, and his commentary in different cities is just astounding.

Him and Lucien combine for some great voices in my head.

I do the things I do in Skyrim because of their voices. Am I crazy?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts