I killed astrid she had it coming

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bluebaron

Hi everyone i am new to the forums here first post , my character in skyrim is a khajiit which I named sabretooth I am currently a level 40 in the game I wear steel armor and use a ebony battleaxe 2 handed as my weapon of choice I got tired of 9 assination attempts by the dark brotherhood while running around skyrims world so i decided to kill the woman who kept sending the assassins now i dont have any more problems traveling around i also did the quest to the hide out of the dark brotherhood too and killed them all inside . I wouldnt call my character a good guy or bad guy since I sneak and steal from people when i can, I give charity to the poor people I come across in the cities, I wont join either stormcloak or imperial since I havent done any of those quests I prefer just to wonder around and do odd simple quests for now . I did do the oghma infinum quest and got the book but havent read or used it to level up i heard you can level up fast with some sort of glitch but I dont know if it works anymore anyway right now i am content to level up by playing the game through . This game kicks butt in my opinion . I am hoping to level up enough to make better armor sometime . Anybody got any ideas or advice to help a newbie like me I would appreciate it alot . I have 3 masks as well otar , volsung, vokun not sure what they do or what they are for . I have tons of weapons and junk to sell i have stored in my chest in my home in whiterun but dont know how to do that yet.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I personally never liked Astrid to begin with, and something about her just rubbed me wrong. When it came time to kill her after doing the DBH quests, I sat there wishing I could just let her lay there in pain and slowly die. Just... augh.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Welcome to Skyrim Forums, while this isn't the place where your introduction post should be but it's Okay ;). Killed Astrid too, because they killed a friend of mine....

mellojoe

I kind of liked Astrid.

PS: if you are level 40, you should be able to create your own gear. It isn't your level that determines the armor you can build, it is your smithing skill. You might look into smithing in order to craft your own weapons/armor. You can easily make some very powerful armor regardless of your level. Or at least improve your existing armor to much higher levels.

Epsilon

Shaun
yea i never liked astrid i had ciciro's back even though he annoys me. She sets you up and try to recreate the brotherhood basically but she learned dont cross the night mother. Plus i love my new sanctuary :)

mellojoe

i thought she was kind of sexy. sultry voice. mysterious. curvy. her husband was/is a werewolf, but I was thinking if he got knocked off during a contract, I could step in and "console" the widow. ah well, guess it didn't turn out that way

Epsilon

Shaun
i thought she was kind of sexy. sultry voice. mysterious. curvy. her husband was/is a werewolf, but I was thinking if he got knocked off during a contract, I could step in and "console" the widow. ah well, guess it didn't turn out that way

No doubt i was thinking the same thing at first, then when i started realizing how jealous she was becoming of me being the listener she was just leading the guild down the wrong path thats when i was ready to stab her. Then after she set me up to be killed in Solitude and they said they would attack our sanctuary my first thought was "I hope they kill that bitch for setting me up"

Docta Corvina

I despised her from the moment I encountered her as well. Was happy to discover that she could be killed from the outset. Never saw myself as an assassin type anyway - I'm much more comfy in my Thieves Guild role. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts