Spoiler I heard the saddest thing from Vyrthur

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

El Fonz0

When I was fighting Arch-Curate Vyrthur, I was using Unrelenting Force to know him down to the bigger part of the balcony, and as he was nearing his death, I can't remember the whole thing, but it ended with, "Auriel, forgive me!" ):

That line, right there, made me feel even sadder about Vyrthur, on top of the fact because he was infected, his own God "turned his back on [him]".

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
i feel bad that you had to go find his body to get the ancient falmer armor

edge

I didnt care about him or the falmer killing is killing and im amazing at it. I woul have killed his brother if i was able to.

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
I was disappointed when I couldn't commit genocide of the snow elves with my evil character. My Nord VL just wanted to finish the job so that an army of falmer couldn't rise up and have only the dovahkin standing between them and skyrim.... or would he.... either way he wanted to be safe and vamp grip him off that balcony I mean he did kill the last of the frost giants on the way to the Arch-Curate so why not doom one race and destroy one sub species. Seems like a good day of being evil to me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts