I have probably 3 more days of Skyrim left...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Is there any particular reason to drop Skyrim for another game? Because Skyrim is like a drug from what I have seen in posts here.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Yeah such things happen to me in where I would alternate between Fallout 3, Cyrsis 2, Oblivion and Dawn of War.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Try being a completionist. Clear every dungeon, do every quest... and see how far you get in three days :p

You may also want to try some mods if you're on PC.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
35mpqg.jpg

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
If I could suggest anything, write down some notes about your character. Their personality, their goals in life, and especially what they were doing at the precise moment you swapped out games.

I stopped playing Skyrim when AC3 came out and I beat the hell out of AC3 (and multiplayer) and when I went back to Skyrim I was like, "Wha? Why am I in the middle of nowhere?" In fact, 2 of my characters are like, unplayable because I literally have no idea what is going on.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
i need to take a break from skyrim aswell ive been off work last 10days and done 100 hours. i had a 2 day break to do hitman and now i wanna do ac3 lol but this games just too suductive (ooops spellings terrible) im like a junkie and its hard to give it up.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
i need to take a break from skyrim aswell ive been off work last 10days and done 100 hours. i had a 2 day break to do hitman and now i wanna do ac3 lol but this games just too suductive (ooops spellings terrible) im like a junkie and its hard to give it up.

100 hours in ten days? I'm unimpressed.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
I Always Alternate between games, and now i bought Dishonored, so this means i am playing: Skyrim, Black Mesa, Borderlands, Counter-Strike, Rayman Origins, Spore, Fallout 3, Dishonored.
My Schedule is really busy...

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Play the Dragonborn DLC on a low level character. I don't care what difficulty you play on you will get your ass beat.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts