• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Richmipkin

Have you met maven, up in riften? Yea sure lady
My real life is getting in the way of my skyrim life. I have to work 2 jobs and do school work. Should i just hang it up?

Necromis

Personally, I wouldn't hang it up completely but I would in no way allow it to come into conflict with your obligations. However, that being said, with that much on your plate you need something like this to blow steam off, just do it on thos rare occasions you have some down time.

Kuurus

Are you seriously seeking help from people on a gaming forum about how to manage your life? Please tell me there is a joke in there somewhere that I am missing...

brandon

Dude the game isn't going anywhere and I'm addicted to it. Other then putting some holes in targets sky rim is the only stress reliever I have not counting sex. So I feel your pain. So my advice is to play an hour here and an hour there. The game isn't going anywhere. Sleep isn't as important as everybody thinks it is

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts