I hate Dirge.. (Thieves Guild)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OX_Assassin

photo.jpg

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
At least you didn't knee him.

Chryss

I chopped his head off also, $1,000 fine well worth the coin. I also tried to kill Maul but that didnt work. It was funny when the entire town went after Maul also. He jumped in the river, guards, the begger i give a coin to every day, blacksmith, everyone was out there. He must be important because he cant die.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
'they call me dirge cause it's the last sound you hear before you hit the ground' so what before he kills you he shouts 'dirge!' cause when I kill people in skyrim I don't hear dirge

Dovakiin98

I hated him so much.He still treated me like crap even though I was the Guildmaster.One day I had enough so I frenzied him with my Subterfuge power and laughed while everybody killed him.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

He annoys me, but the biggest thing that bothers me is that him and a couple other people don't react differently when you are guildmaster... still saying the same stupid crap.

It's not just the thieves guild. It happens all the time and it is annoying. I'm a bloody Thane and guards talk to me like I'm a nothing, Nazeem (I think) says "Do you get to the Cloud District often? I though not." Are you kidding me? And if one guard says "You are one of the companions, what do you do? Fetch the mead?" One more time I sware I will go postal on all their asses. I don't miss the Good/Evil mechanics of Fallout but once you attain a title, the NPC's should acknowledge it. I'm a bloody Imperial Legate and Legionnairs still call me citizen or Orc. The game WANTS me to kill these idiots. And as a Thane from one City I expect respect as a Thane in another even if I am not one there. Difficult to program I guess but Arrrrgh!

Krilot Sivaas Do Zoor

Khajiit Brawler
Dirge is nothing compared to the little bastards that run around Riverwood. Or the kids in Dragonsreach. Even after i became Thane, they still treated me like dirt. But, alas, they are invincible.

xaraan

It's not just the thieves guild. It happens all the time and it is annoying. I'm a bloody Thane and guards talk to me like I'm a nothing, Nazeem (I think) says "Do you get to the Cloud District often? I though not." Are you kidding me? And if one guard says "You are one of the companions, what do you do? Fetch the mead?" One more time I sware I will go postal on all their asses. I don't miss the Good/Evil mechanics of Fallout but once you attain a title, the NPC's should acknowledge it. I'm a bloody Imperial Legate and Legionnairs still call me citizen or Orc. The game WANTS me to kill these idiots. And as a Thane from one City I expect respect as a Thane in another even if I am not one there. Difficult to program I guess but Arrrrgh!

agreed and they already have some programming for this in there... at points some NPC will say something about a rank or title you've obtained; but they should cycle the other crap out and just improve on this. It would really help immersion. I love hearing specific stuff, today I was wearing Merune's razor and a guard wistled and said "Who'd you have to kill for that blade." stuff like that is cool. Hearing stay out of trouble elf from the same guards that worshiped me as dragonborn is annoying though. As for Nazeem he's had to die with a few of my characters.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Personally I feel like Dirge is the most realistic character in the Thieves Guild. Am I the only one that thinks it's strange how friendly everyone in the Guild is?

stagnant94

i really REALLY wanna kill maven black briar and dirge, take there heads and put it on a shelf in my house with every other fluffer who's annoyed me

siggy

^strangely I agree. I mean we're the center of the universe in Skyrim, but everyone treats us like crap. I wish it was more like Fable where people would change attitudes depending if you were good or evil. Clap or boo, that kinda thing (and not talk down to you.. I mean duh).

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
You guys who killed the miserable git are now my new heroes. He annoys me, too, but I never thought of killing him. Must. Re-think. Strategy. Dirge is just pissed he got kicked out of Motley Crue. The barkeep in the Guild is another d-bag. New protege? Dude, I'm the Guild Mastah, mutha******! ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts