• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I had no idea that, if you Fus'd Adrianne Avenicci's father when he so rudely questions your status as the dragonborn and makes fun of the Nord who believes, that the entire court (including the Jarl!) would attack me.

Shoulda known, but I was still surprised. :)

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
"So many have come and gone under god..."

- SH

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I had no idea that, if you Fus'd Adrianne Avenicci's father when he so rudely questions your status as the dragonborn and makes fun of the Nord who believes, that the entire court (including the Jarl!) would attack me.

And you were surprised by this?
Absolutely. I was just demonstrating that my Nord friend was right. You'd think the Nords would be fine with it. The housecarl and all the soldiers were. He was just an Imperial after all. Oh well. I'll never do it again.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar

Absolutely. I was just demonstrating that my Nord friend was right. You'd think the Nords would be fine with it. The housecarl and all the soldiers were. He was just an Imperial after all. Oh well. I'll never do it again.

It's still a crime that carries a bounty over your head... even know the Imperial steward was blatantly rude. What do you expect from Imperials anyways when it comes to Nordric history? Look at General Tullius.

jarif

Did you know there is CSI dialogue in guards if you are near a corpse that was recently killed

That's really wierd: I did the exact same thing just yesterday! At least I did a Save beforehand, so I could recover.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

It's still a crime that carries a bounty over your head... even know the Imperial steward was blatantly rude. What do you expect from Imperials anyways when it comes to Nordric history? Look at General Tullius.

Reman Cyrodiil was Dragonborn.

Though what he says is to be expected, the last well known Dragonborn was Tiber Septim and the things they said about him? You would then understand why you don't seem to be Dragonborn to some people. Tiber Septim who changed the landscape with his voice, he who ascended into Divine, who conquered Tamriel with a whisper. Why aren't you changing the very terrain of Skyrim, moving mountains and making the barren ice fields of the North, lush green forests.

And as man you said, "Let me show you the power of Talos, Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now in royalty and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you."

Chadonraz

Did you know there is CSI dialogue in guards if you are near a corpse that was recently killed

I love that. :D
Although it can be kind of annoying... like when there's a freaking dragon skeleton nearby and it's more than obvious that the :blackdragon: is to blame.

Anyway... regarding Proventus, I always feel like punching him when he utters the infamous "Nord nonsense" line. Even if I'm not playing a Nord (which is very rare).
That comment is just so plain inconsiderate and rude, especially considering his "boss" is a Nord. -.-

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts