• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Okay, so I was in Nchuand-Zel to get these exploding fire bolt schematics for a Dawnguard radiant quest. Anyway, I was on my way out and in the Armory, I was assaulted by a Falmer Nightprowler. Didn't seem too special, although I did feel like something was off; he seemed strangely small, and I just assumed he was on a platform lower than me and looked smaller.

Nope.

He charged me, and then attacked me twice and then backed away. This in itself was odd; he just kept backing away from me. Maybe in a different situation, I would have thought nothing of it. Except this Falmer was different. He was half my size. Yep, he was about waist-height, fully armored and all, weapons shrunk too. He looked exactly like a regular Falmer, but shrunk. I followed him around, him backing further and further away, and eventually he struck again. I killed him and looked at his body and was like......

WHAAAAT? :eek: And I even got a picture. Has anything weird like this ever happened to you guys? It's not like it was a texture glitch; he was full-out SHRUNKEN. Super weird. :D

Tell me your REALLY odd Skyrim experiences too! :p

Haru17

Lost Falmer
They're breeding; how else do you think they've survives thousands of years underground?

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Okay, so I was in Nchuand-Zel to get these exploding fire bolt schematics for a Dawnguard radiant quest. Anyway, I was on my way out and in the Armory, I was assaulted by a Falmer Nightprowler. Didn't seem too special, although I did feel like something was off; he seemed strangely small, and I just assumed he was on a platform lower than me and looked smaller.

Nope.

He charged me, and then attacked me twice and then backed away. This in itself was odd; he just kept backing away from me. Maybe in a different situation, I would have thought nothing of it. Except this Falmer was different. He was half my size. Yep, he was about waist-height, fully armored and all, weapons shrunk too. He looked exactly like a regular Falmer, but shrunk. I followed him around, him backing further and further away, and eventually he struck again. I killed him and looked at his body and was like......

WHAAAAT? :eek: And I even got a picture. Has anything weird like this ever happened to you guys? It's not like it was a texture glitch; he was full-out SHRUNKEN. Super weird. :D

Tell me your REALLY odd Skyrim experiences too! :p

Yeah, I think I've run into mini-falmer before. Around waist height, yeah. Really comical. I wonder if that was intended.

Karen

boop.

Only in Nchuand-Zel, apparently. Not sure why, but it's listed as a bug on UESP.

AS88

Staff member
Yeah I see this one in Nchuand-Zel every time, nasty little bugger

AS88

Staff member
^ This is getting spammy now....

I enjoyed the build, but you're posting on over half of the threads here..

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
I WANT ONE : DDDDDDDDDDD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts