• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Azriel

what do you guys think? and as you can see its on ps3 so i cant mod.

standalone

redrkt

Premium Member
what do you guys think? and as you can see its on ps3 so i cant mod.

attachment
the link you gave is for an image in your private email, you need to host the picture somewhere like flickr so that you can get the correct link so we can see it

Azriel

you cant see the arrows? lol one is coming out of the big falmers face the other out of the little falmers leg....i diddnt know what was attacking me at first

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
This is very interesting. Perhaps it's an easter egg in Skyrim? If that were the case, I have no idea what message Bethesda is portraying in this as most other enemies don't have smaller versions of themselves. The closest thing I have experienced is this Chaurus Reaper you eventually have to face if you enter a lighthouse that's in between Winterhold and Dawnstar. It was about the size of a dragon, which you can tell that isn't the size of a normal Chaurus Reaper.

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
I don't know to me it just looks like a scaled down model of a falmer, like the game glitches and messed up the sizing on one some how. No the less pretty strange good find.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
You killed a Falmer child! How dare you!!

Hey... would it suck if that Falmer kid ended up being immortal like all the other children in Skyrim? XD!!

Azriel

ya he was pretty strong too....i didnt see exactally how small it was toll it ran away and ran past a normal sized one.....i was like wtf?

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
AHHHHHH killitkillitkillit!!!! I hate falmer enough as it is....i would kill that thing with extreme prejudice and teabag the corpse repeatedly

Azriel

it was under malacarth, i just kept going into the nmeze-li riuns or whatever. when you go kill the giant spider named nime