I feel like dragons this way are a Game flaw

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DaggerNmiHeart

I feel like dragons in this game, the way they act, are a game flaw. I mean, Dragons are cool and everything, but the way they are done in Skyrim, I really feel like it is a game flaw.

I find myself constantly reloading the game everytime a dragon attacks me. Because instead of attacking me it flys by me then murders people with names for no reason. If I had to kill dragons every once in a while that would be totally fine with me, but the fools run away from me and murder men in front of me for no reason, forcing me to reload the game! And even when I dont see them murder someone, when they fly away, it makes me so hardcore paranoid that they killed someone and I didnt see it! It really freakin ticks me off.

Tara

Unless you have a quest for those people, or they're vendors, I don't know why it would matter personally .__.

But we all have things that annoy us for no real particular reason. :p Perhaps there's a mod on Skyrim Nexus that can fix it for you?

Xarnac

Yes, Dragons killing NPCs that matter is lame. Dragons should only kill non important NPCs. Although if your on PC there are ways with console commands around dead, missing important NPCs. You could always not start the MQ though.

I feel your pain as I have two towns with no Blacksmith to deal with due to Dragon attacks. However I do think it adds to the realism of the game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts