• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So after four hours of downloading (Yes my internet connection sucks) I was very excited that I would finally be able to play the Dragonborn DLC and what not..But..

I've been roaming around for the last few hours. No cultists have attacked, and the dude in windhelm who is supposed to take you to solsteim isnt there..In my Add-ons list, it says Dragonborn is there, so I'm really confused.

Now before anyone says this, I have made it past the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller quest, I've finished the Dawnguard Storyline and I'm honestly confused as to why I'm not able to start the Dragonborn Quest.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

BuRrElLzZ

So after four hours of downloading (Yes my internet connection sucks) I was very excited that I would finally be able to play the Dragonborn DLC and what not..But..

I've been roaming around for the last few hours. No cultists have attacked, and the dude in windhelm who is supposed to take you to solsteim isnt there..In my Add-ons list, it says Dragonborn is there, so I'm really confused.

Now before anyone says this, I have made it past the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller quest, I've finished the Dawnguard Storyline and I'm honestly confused as to why I'm not able to start the Dragonborn Quest.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
I am experiencing part of this, I have went to solstheim after doing the exact same quests however I am not being attacked by any cultists :/ therefore the dragonborn quest hasnt started

KattSand

Premium Member
It seems that you are most likely to get attacked when fast traveling a city. I was attacked in Solitude but not right by the front gate, they attacked me near the hall of the dead (I think thats the name of the building). I also tried different cities just to see if it would make any difference but I did end up being attacked wherever I travelled so it's just strange that it doesn't work for some.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I literally did the same quests as you two, Killing Harkon and Jurgen Windcaller. I started Dragonborn at level 23, so that may be the level cap...

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I got attacked as I entered Riverwood to pick up the Horn, lol! Talk about timing. I think it is completely random where they will show up. I'm not sure if there is a level requirement either, because my character was level 30 when I began Dragonborn. So if there was a level requirement, I probably passed it already. You should look in to that!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I do know that the Dragonborn missions and creatures are very challenging and deadly, I wouldn't be surprised if the cap is very high.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts