• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XHardcoreX

Nord Warrior
I am seriously going nuts over this! I cannot figure out which additions(wings) to add on to my house! Someone help me out with some ideas please!

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
I am seriously going nuts over this! I cannot figure out which additions(wings) to add on to my house! Someone help me out with some ideas please!
It depends on what type of class your character is? If your a warrior that needs to store weapons, get the Armory, if you like to Enchant Enchanters Tower. If you want to cook food for role-play purposes, build a kitchen. If you want kids, build a children's Bedroom.

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Which house? Lakeview i do bedrooms, kitchen, storage room and the one near dawnstar (forget the name) i do Armory, Greenhouse, Trophy room.

doc108

I bought all three and made the first (Lakeview storage/living for my family. Dawnstar became the scholarly Alchemy, library and Enchanters towers, and the Morthal one became my show Ouse where I stashed all my smithing stuff and all my really cool weapons that I do not use.

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Yes there's beds upstairs that can be used but since i only use lakeview for my nordic assassin i tend to leave those beds for the bard, my house carl and anyone else (usually certain house carl's get visitors) and that's mainly for RP purposes thus the reason i get the bedrooms for lakeview since i normally have my two favorite kids and wife.

Now on my dark elf mage i tend to use the house in Markarth and for my Orc Warrior i tend to use the house in windhelm since he's usually near his stormcloak bretherin.

XHardcoreX

Nord Warrior
Yes there's beds upstairs that can be used but since i only use lakeview for my nordic assassin i tend to leave those beds for the bard, my house carl and anyone else (usually certain house carl's get visitors) and that's mainly for RP purposes thus the reason hi get the bedrooms for lakeview since i normally have my two favorite kids and wife.

Now on my dark elf mage i tend to use the house in Markarth and for my Orc Warrior i tend to use the house in windhelm since he's usually near his stormcloak bretherin.
Can kids sleep in the beds upstairs?