• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
hi everybody im going to start a new character on skyrim and i was thinking of roleplaying for my second time only so i was thinking a nord hunter captured by the imperials for poaching royal game and with a strong hatred for elves and any imperials so i was thinking if anyone knows any good hunting grounds or places to sleep and or camp possibly as far out of the way as possible and if not possibly not near imperial holds or camps as the only interaction i want with them is slaqutering in theyre camps

hmm
Its good hunting grounds between Windhelm and Riften. But its much spriggans there.
maybe il try there later in the game and i think il try the place that is full of horkers behind the college of winterhold i also need to find a good name for a male nord and a place to stay hopefully with a alchemy table

Stone

Retired Moderator
Are you on PC?

There's a mod where you can carry around a deployable camp and set it up and sleep it in. :)

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
I find that the rift is a good place to set up camp also so is falkreath's hold there alot of deer and elf around those places. Maybe for your hunter you could go with "Your name" the lucky or something like "your name" the sharpshot

Are you on PC?

There's a mod where you can carry around a deployable camp and set it up and sleep it in. :)

unfortunetly im not on pc if i tried to run it i think my laptop would explode

I find that the rift is a good place to set up camp also so is falkreath's hold there alot of deer and elf around those places. Maybe for your hunter you could go with "Your name" the lucky or something like "your name" the sharpshot

i like that idea also anywhere specific in the rift or falkreath hold as im on xbox i can not set up camps as stone suggested

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Something I would advise is not leveling up your actual level past level 2 for a sneak boost untill you get 75 archery this way you can level quicker because the enemies are relatively stronger than you but you still can whoop their ass

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Well just outside falkreath is a good area around the town and near the huge lake in the rift usually has some good animals to hunt letalone to go fishing as well.

ok thanks i also need a base of operations hopefully with a alchemy table and if its accesible from outside a hold or if it is outside a town but has safe storage that would be great

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
There's a small abandoned house just outside whiterun that has a bed. It Doesn't have any storage, or a roof, if you're picky about that lol, but i never stored anything on my hunter character, just hunted for a day, then went to Whiterun to trade and drink the next day, hunted again the next day. So on.. And in my opinion around whiterun is the best place to hunt deer and mammoths at higher levels

There's a small abandoned house just outside whiterun that has a bed. It Doesn't have any storage, or a roof, if you're picky about that lol, but i never stored anything on my hunter character, just hunted for a day, then went to Whiterun to trade and drink the next day, hunted again the next day. So on.. And in my opinion around whiterun is the best place to hunt deer and mammoths at higher levels
im was thinking more of a outcast hunting to survive and only using and wearing items made by me or found never bought

Necromis

The house you want is the Alchemist Shack
Alchemist's Shack is a small wooden shack located between Haemar's Shame and Ivarstead.

basically off the side of the road on your way from the riverwood to riften if you go via the southern route.

Inside the shack you will find a bed that is not owned, as well as some food. Outside the shack there is an Alchemy Lab where you can create your potions, as well as ingredients that you can pick.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
The house you want is the Alchemist Shack

basically off the side of the road on your way from the riverwood to riften if you go via the southern route.

Inside the shack you will find a bed that is not owned, as well as some food. Outside the shack there is an Alchemy Lab where you can create your potions, as well as ingredients that you can pick.
You can also use the end table as a container for safe storage. Do not use the barrel for storage as it will eventually respawn its contents.

yep also i had a start of a backstory i could tell you if you want

You can also use the end table as a container for safe storage. Do not use the barrel for storage as it will eventually respawn its contents.
awesome thanks you guys i think im ready to start my new adventures i was also thinking of doing a journal type thing on these forums if anyone would like to read it anyway