• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

AngryMage

100% Argonian, at your service!
    I stopped posting cuz I can't keep up. I'm like seventeen posts behind where you are.

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    OOC: Hi everyone! I posted my character card in the OOC Hunters of Rorickstead. I read everything thus far, and I would be happy if you would let me join as a side character!

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    OOC: Alrighty, I'm jumping in.

Esteran had been running from that group of Thalmore Justicicators (or something) for over an hour. They had resisted his calm spells and almost killed him with a hail of arrows. Luckily he had run into a bear and used it to kill off at least one Thalmore and hinder the rest. He had just arrived here in Cyrodill by boat in hopes of joining an anti-Thalmore resistance group. He had heard tell of a group of Thieves called the Hunters of Rorickstead were also working to get rid of the Thalmore. Esteran, ex-Thalmore/Illusionist trying to do some "good" in the world. Alone he would be useless, but if he joined these hunters he might have a chance. They had even manged to kill his uncle, Mr. C. (DUN DUN DUUUUN) Esteran had values and morels before he had started his quest and entered the real world, but those were gone. This had become no more that a simple journey for revenge, though he told people he was doing it for the common good. His father had killed everyone who had helped him on his journey, including his sister.
    Esteran had arrived in the Imperial City and took a small boat he "borrowed" from the Empire shipping company, the main branch of the East Empire Shipping Company and he hated the company almost as much as the Thalmore.
    After reaching the shore he rode a horse to Bruma, narrowly escaping Bandits and Thalmore. He suspected Bruma would be where The Hunters would go first, seeing as it was the nearest to Skyrim. He had used a Scying bowl to find out where they were and decided to wait for them in Bruma.

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
    OOC: Because Zapper isn't here I'm going to try to not rp his char. but its the only way we can move forward in the story, as for everyone who is lost in the story, check the OOC thread I have posted a short summary of what has happened.

Everyone had some type of food with them, a weapon, several arrows, and there was even a rumor that Nord had some skooma. Diego's knapsack was heavy, he was carrying all of the alchemy reagents. The twins had all of the food, Nord had the wine and mead, and the rest of the group had a little bit of everything. Ulfric got the group a horse drawn carrage "It will take you as far as Bruma." He said, the group got into the carrage and it started off they passed by a Thalmor patrol group wich they killed. They also passed by a group of Nords that were screaming Talos. they were in a circle, in the middle were three dead Thalmor and one barley alive Thalmor Justicular. The group made it into Cyrodill, passing the empty Jarll mountains and making it into Bruma.

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    OOC: So sorry for not being able to post till now. I may or may not have miscalculated time and then spent three hours playing Skyrim.

Esteran, not very good at thinking far ahead, was now in the process chased down by the same bear in which he used to kill the Thalmor chasing him. He had already depleted his stamina potions and magicka potions, when he caught sight of an incredibly odd looking cave. Esteran, not familial bears at all, decided he would lose a BEAR inside a CAVE. Seemed like a good idea at the time. He ducked his head and ran inside. The bear, obviously not very afraid of it's neighbors' cave, ran in after him. The bear's plan, as well as Esteran's, did not go as planed. No sooner then they set foot/paw in that cave, a mob of angry vampires attacked them. Esteran, with his advanced knowlage of other creatures, could slightly communicate with wildlife. (Not the talking way, just on some sort of magical/primal level.) Esteran gave a slight nod to the bear, and the bear bared his teeth in agreement. Niether of them felt like dying. Esteran boosted the bear with a courage spell and healed him bit, then started to hurl lightning bolts at his foes. Between him and a bear, the half dozen vampire fledglings stood no chance what so ever. Well, granted it took about an hour for Esteran to fully heal both the bear and himself. It seemed that the bear had stopped trying to kill him, and with the occasional calming spell, fell asleep next to him.

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    OOC: Hey, my character is a typical nord style warrior guy - do you think he'd have a place in this roleplay? Only I'd be willing to join in just I'd need a little filling in on whats happened in the past and where you are now so I could introduce my character

Jakr saw the peak of Bruma at a distance, all his friends looked aweful, the young enthusiast imperial kid looked like a battle scared man, he was a man now, and that hurt Jakr, this was the closest he had ever been to someone since his family back at the hunters best days. And now he didn't need Jakr anymore. As they exited the cart on Bruma they decided that an inn would be too obious, so they vagued the streets looking for a abandoned house ect. When a whisper cane from the shadows,I wish to be your friend, I am known as Esteran and I have us a shelter. The tired group had no choice than to accept, they were to tirer and a shelter sounded very nice.

OOC sorry for beeing out, had problems with my phone and i could not attend to it because had to get surgery.

AngryMage

Sorry. Stop posting so fast, and I may be able to rejoin. You probably killed off my guy so I would bring in a new guy.

In the walk thru shadows Jakr looked at the sky and thougth of Khenus, he had decided to stay and rebuild Windhelm.he missed the wise monk.

AngryMage

Then a young grey furred Khajiit, who was being chased by some rather unfriendly men, ran into Jakr . "Please," he said, "I need help! These guys are trying to kill me, and I need serious help!" Then, an imperial and two nords approached. " End of the line Raksada, you have no where to run. You don't have a shot in Oblivion." The cat was on his knees begging for Jakr to help him.

AngryMage

"I...I'm Raksada. Thank you for killing those men, I arrived home after buying some food to make dinner, and when I opened the door I witnessed as the killed my family. You can already guess that they wanted me dead. Heh heh." Raksada was only nineteen, and a decent fighter for his age given it was a one-on-one fight, but he would of never survived if not for Jakr. Unlike most Khajiits, he cut the angular fur off his jaw line, and had his black hair droop over his eyes.

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
    OOC: Okay everyone! Go to the OOC thread! I have posted a summary of what's happened so far please look at it then we will be able to continue! Also, I'm a little confused about whats currently going on. Diego and (I thought the rest of the Hunters) were on there way to Cyrodill.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle is sitting on the roof of a local market at Cyrodil, Waiting for the hunters. He has been given a total of nineteen contracts for a man called "Jakr". " I have no background info of this guy except for the fact that he's traveling with a bunch of skilled warriors." "But how do I kill a man sorrounded by his friends" " Oh I know all I have to do is lure him in a 1v1 situation then we can "talk". "This still doesn't feel right why would a bunch of hooded elves pay for a man's death" "All of them are The Same Man" "How"??? "Something big is about to go down" Lyle is still thinking should I kill "Jakr" or ask him questions then kill him if It seems fit????

Lyle taps his chin " Decisions,Decisions"

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC Lyle is estimating that you guys will stop by the market eventually for food he isn't certain.

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
    OOC: I see it Caravan its there.

The Hunters had finally arrived in Bruma, Everyone was now on edge specifically Diego, maby they can find an Elf that can assist them in taking down the Thalmor!

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle ( being a khajiit ) smelled an unfamiliar scent. At that Lyle turned to see a group of warriors/ archers enter Bruma. He notices two Khajiit that are in the group. " One of them must be Jakr"

But which one?
    Lyle calmly hops down the market roof landing in a back alley. He then put's on his all Grey and Black Elswyerian robe. He walks unto the streets leaning against a wall pretending to read a book While looking for weaknesses from the group.

Jakr headed with the group into an abandoned house they found in an aley, they kicked the door open, the house hadnt been closed down long, there wasnt much dust and there waa.still edible food. They sat arround the kitchen table to begin idialing a plan.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle followed the group until they went into the house, He continued walking until he was completely enveloped in the darkness. Lyle then pulled out a satchel full of his favorite poisons, He started to think what poisons to use. I think I'll use the paralysis poison on these guys. Thought Lyle. He administered the poison on his blade waiting for the khajiits to move away from their group.