• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
    I like how the innkeeper just takes the money all casually. lol

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
    That last post of mine might really be my last post for a couple of days, well not really I'll give you guys clues on where they took Diego, but I might not be on much, family emergency, sorry.

Warning for Dar Faril, your character has been rendered inactive, since you have been left too far behind on the storyline.

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
    The first official villan of the Hunters of Rorikstead! Mr.C Blu!

I want to thanj Diego, angrymage, and bearcreek, for making this thread as succsesful as it is, I founded it with no hopes and it has developed ito a great storyline. You're the best, all hail the hunters of Rorikstead. :)

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
    dose this take place before, during, or after the Dragonborn saved the world?

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    Hello, everyone! I couldn't find a decent rp thread, but I read your's and it is magnificent! I have waaaaay too much free time so would post almost every day, unless something big came up, in which case I would inform everyone.

My character card:
    Name: Esteran
    Race: Altmer
    Class: Illusionist
    Looks: Pronounced cheek bones, blond, sea green eyes, about 6 feet 2 inches tall and a small nose. ( I am rather fond of small noses XD.)
    Background: Esteran was born into the Thalmor on the Summerset Isles, his father an accomplished ambassador. His father was rarely around, so young Esteran occupied himself with the enormous library at his estate. He found a Clairvoyance tome when he was six and had been practicing Illusion ever since. One day while sifting through the top shelf of books and tomes, he found a sort of diary/journal. He had little knowledge of what happened in the world out side Summerset, so when he discovered what the Thalmore did, he immediately left. He caught a boat to Skyrim and has been working to right his peoples wrongs.

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
    Aha! Perfect! A Wood Elf, we could use you to break into the Cyrodill Embassy. Theres just one problem... My char. might have problems with you, mainly because your a Wood Elf. Anyways welcome!

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
    Quick summary for new players and those who got lost in the story:

An East Empire Trading Caravan was captured, all of its inhabitants slaughtered. Everything was going good for the Hunters Of Rorikstead until, Diego the Hero came. The leader of the Hunters, a Kahjit (Please excuse my little knowledge of Skyrim names) started to raise the newest member of the Hunters. Everything was going well until the group was attacked at its campsite, when the Thalmor attacked they tried to re-capture Diego, who has a shady past. The capture attempt failed as an assassin saved Diego from his horrible fate.The group went to Dawnstar and broke into the Dawnstar Sanctuary, where the group held up against it's new foe, Mr.C.

After a long and grueling battle with the Thalmor, the Hunters prevailed and fled to Riverwood for a day where they got supplies (and Diego started to fall in love). The next day they left to Windhelm, wich got destroyed by the Thalmor. Diego and Mr.C fought both seemed evenly matched even though Mr.C was stronger Diego grabbed Mr.C and ran out the window, killing Mr.C and horribly injuring Diego. Diego was healed and Jakr (The leader) got them both some ale. Then an assassin hired by the Thalmor showed up an threatened to kill Diego, but decided he wouldn't, then plans started to arise about leaving to Cyrodill to destroy the Thalmor in Cyrodill and come one step closer to destroy all of the Thalmor!

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
    New Rules:
    Every time you post something that dose not relate to the story but you really need to get it out there use the OOC: mark, this means Out Of Character.
    Anything not very important should be posted here in the OOC thread.
    Thank you-Diego the assassin.

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    Aha! Perfect! A Wood Elf, we could use you to break into the Cyrodill Embassy. Theres just one problem... My char. might have problems with you, mainly because your a Wood Elf. Anyways welcome!
    No, Altmer is a High Elf. Looks like your character will have even more problems with me!

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
    Oh really? well my character will not only have problems with you because of your race, or your family is Thalmor. Diego will also have problems with you because

*Spoiler Alert*
    Mr.C was Diego's torturer, Diego barley managed to survive half of the treatment. Also Mr.C was Diego's hunter and almost killed him...
    *Spoiler Alert*

Good luck earning Diego's trust...

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    Oh really? well my character will not only have problems with you because of your race, or your family is Thalmor. Diego will also have problems with you because

*Spoiler Alert*
    Mr.C was Diego's torturer, Diego barley managed to survive half of the treatment. Also Mr.C was Diego's hunter and almost killed him...
    *Spoiler Alert*

Good luck earning Diego's trust...
    Well, Esteran hates Mr. C and the rest of the Blu family more than anyone, so at least they have that going.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    May I join You ?

Name: Lyle konliss
    Race: Khajiit
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 168
    Apperance: All grey fur with brown streaks down the shoulders, Black stripes around eyes. The eyes are grey/yellow. He has 6 scars on is left side of his body.
    Sex:male
    Backstory: Left Elswyr to guard his cousin Snivel's trade caravan. Snivel promised good money. Not long after the caravan entering skyrim Snivel was conning villagers. A man By the name of Leland fest ordered Snivel's death. They attacked at dusk , Lyle and two other Khajiits were armed. The other Khajiits were useless ( lousy farmers from Hammerfell) They were killed instantly. But Lyle was Given a blade When He was 7. He easily killed a careless orc assassin , But his partner wasn't so careless. She was a vampire He was amazed/shocked at her beauty for he had never seen a vampire before. She used some kind of telekinesis and throw his blade away from him. She threw the blade at Snivel. It punctured his heart, He died. She approached Lyle and gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. " join me or join your boss at my dinner table ". Lyle was scared for the first time in his life he joined her without a thought. He now Get's paid good money to clean up her kills/ messes/ and takes care of any witnesses. Lyle has recently been released from servitude and now looks to make a difference in skyrim

Skills: pickpocket, one handed , sneak , and lock picking

Lyle likes to wander skyrim looking for adventure when he can,
    He dislikes the civil war and think's the emperor is a coward, he thinks Ulfric is more of a dictator than a leader

I sent Nichola tesla ( spelled wrong i think ) she never replied I just wanna if I can join you guys?

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
    *REPOST*
    Quick summary for new players and those who got lost in the story:

An East Empire Trading Caravan was captured, all of its inhabitants slaughtered. Everything was going good for the Hunters Of Rorikstead until, Diego the Hero came. The leader of the Hunters, a Kahjit (Please excuse my little knowledge of Skyrim names) started to raise the newest member of the Hunters. Everything was going well until the group was attacked at its campsite, when the Thalmor attacked they tried to re-capture Diego, who has a shady past. The capture attempt failed as an assassin saved Diego from his horrible fate.The group went to Dawnstar and broke into the Dawnstar Sanctuary, where the group held up against it's new foe, Mr.C.

After a long and grueling battle with the Thalmor, the Hunters prevailed and fled to Riverwood for a day where they got supplies (and Diego started to fall in love). The next day they left to Windhelm, wich got destroyed by the Thalmor. Diego and Mr.C fought both seemed evenly matched even though Mr.C was stronger Diego grabbed Mr.C and ran out the window, killing Mr.C and horribly injuring Diego. Diego was healed and Jakr (The leader) got them both some ale. Then an assassin hired by the Thalmor showed up an threatened to kill Diego, but decided he wouldn't, then plans started to arise about leaving to Cyrodill to destroy the Thalmor in Cyrodill and come one step closer to destroy all of the Thalmor!

Caravan Guard, Your in.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Nice storyline. May I join?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts