• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Perchta

Hullo Skyrimers ( xD )

My Name is Jessica, I am 14 years of age and I am ADDICTED to Skyrim :D... I thought I should let you know who I am. I'm a straight A student that has a dark side... A computer.I don't like shopping at all too. I don't have real friends ( I don't mind) And I LOVE being dragonborn. I also celebrated my b'day 2 days ago. I use the Terraria online forums heaps too, I hope I can get to know everyone here.
well hi! this is the first forum that i've ever joined because of a game...and i'm super glad that i did :) it's awesome here. as far as friends go, now you've got tons of skyrim loving friends who love to chat!

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
Welcome to the forums! :)

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Sorry i took me so damn long!! But welcome to the forums! You should have a ton of fun and no problems! Ask if you need anything!

Ren

Welcome to the forums!

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Welcome to the forum, Jessica. I live in Australia as well, but in Adelaide.

PS: Does anyone know why this thread came up in my alert box? I hadn't posted or even viewed it.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, Jessica. I'm from Australia too.

PS: Does anyone know why this thread came up in my alert box? I hadn't posted or even viewed it.

Jessica felt sad that nobody was replying to her thread and I was also testing the custom alert feature. What a better situation to test it in? :p