• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I joined nexus forums because I love Skyrim and to talk about it, I also wanted to find help with fixing coding in mods I have installed ( I am bad with coding and numbers, can't do it myself) and to find other kinds of help, hopefully make new friends that all like Skyrim too- maybe even find some friends for Roleplaying?

Lucid

Hello and welcome. The modding and roleplaying sections of these forums are pretty active. You'll find yourself in good company here. :)

JoeReese

Welcome to the forums. Lots of new folks lately, but that's a good thing. Look around. I'm sure you'll have some fun here.

Oh, and never, ever feed Lucid after midnight.

Lucid

Hey now, I just cured my mogwaithropy. Went to a Priest of Arkay to complete the ritual. It cost me a 1500 Septim "donation". It's now officially safe to ply me with sweetrolls and mead around the clock.

Karametra - at some point, someone will ask Joe about his masque and axes. Be prepared. :eek:

JoeReese

Hey now, I just cured my mogwaithropy. Went to a Priest of Arkay to complete the ritual. It cost me a 1500 Septim "donation". It's now officially safe to ply me with sweetrolls and mead around the clock.

Karametra - at some point, someone will ask Joe about his masque and axes. Be prepared. :eek:
Knows nothing, NOTHING!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts