Huge Shadowmere spawn glitch after Dawnguard download

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Don Fatshine

Daedric Servant
As the titles says it, Shadowmere has DISAPPEARED! I don't know if it is common now, or if there is another thread on the issue, but after I downloaded Dawnguard, and went to finish the Dark Brotherhood quest, during "Behold Shadowmere" he does not rise up from the pool. The storm is out and the sound effects are played, and I can even hear him breath but I can't see nor mount him. The pool is just bubbling. I tried fast traveling, waiting a few days, reloading and trying again but nothing. Thankfully I have multiple saves but has this happened to anyone? I just initiated Dawnguard. I haven't even gone to the Fort yet. This is so frustrating. Wasn't there a damn beta!?

Don Fatshine

Daedric Servant
EDIT: Wait I read online for solutions and will try them tomorrow. Maybe it's not because of Dawnguard but because it's just a rare glitch. :sadface:

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
It is a rare glitch. I believe if you keep fast traveling to the various cities, he should appear at one of the stables. But, I'm unsure.

Don Fatshine

Daedric Servant
It is a rare glitch. I believe if you keep fast traveling to the various cities, he should appear at one of the stables. But, I'm unsure.

Thanks dude, I'll try fast traveling to different places. I just fast traveled to White Run stables once, and then back. I was losing my patience yesterday but was out today so I didn't get to play.