• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EDcellent

I recently looked upon this site by google searching more info about skyrim and finding out about more quests and helpful hints on progressing in the game and I figured I'd join. My interests are spending way too much money on my car, working out, and wearing heavy armor and swinging a battleaxe at dragons in skyrim. True story.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
I recently looked upon this site by google searching more info about skyrim and finding out about more quests and helpful hints on progressing in the game and I figured I'd join. My interests are spending way too much money on my car, working out, and wearing heavy armor and swinging a battleaxe at dragons in skyrim. True story.
Hi. Argonians or Thalmor?

Sent with my mind.

EDcellent

Seeing as how I'm a Nord and I dislike the Thalmor, I feel I must choose Argonians.

EDcellent

Sounds good, just don't ask me to destroy any lighthouses.

Harc

Big Hog
Hello newcomer, I am grand Mage Aerinir. The thalmor advisor of this forum. My 2nd emissary is madrar. Welcome to the forums and remember talos worship is strictly forbidden. (P.S. you look like agent 47 from the hitman video games!)

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Welcome! Also forbidden is the public eating of sweet rolls. Oh, and speaking with heretics. Have a pleasant stay!

EDcellent

Hello newcomer, I am grand Mage Aerinir. The thalmor advisor of this forum. My 2nd emissary is madrar. Welcome to the forums and remember talos worship is strictly forbidden. (P.S. you look like agent 47 from the hitman video games!)

This is Skyrim, Talos is in the hearts and minds of all Nords. Thanks for the welcome, and that was me during a Halloween bloc party in a local city.
Welcome! Also forbidden is the public eating of sweet rolls. Oh, and speaking with heretics. Have a pleasant stay!

I would have eaten one, but it was stolen. I told a whiterun guard about it, but he didn't seem to care. Feelsbadman