• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So long-time lurker, hardcore Skyrim player here deciding to post for the very first time and join this merry band of lunatics.

If one wants to know about me, I'm a big-time lover of all things pulp, classic sword and sorcery most of all.(Robert E. Howard, Michael Moorcock, and Fritz Leiber are my father, son, and Holy Ghosts) Have a deep fascination with medieval history from Western Europe to Central Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa, and know far too much about the history of comic characters like B'Wanna Beast for my own good.

I write(badly), play games, struggle with getting my GED(damnable Mathmatics), and act as a gadfly(in my mind) for the great city of Louisville, Kentucky.

Oh I'm also the type of guy who thinks a marathon of Turkish art movies sounds like a great time, and happens to be a big hippie Leftie....who never the less enjoys the thought of cleaving people's heads in as a Viking.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there, Dread!

Thanks for joining our forums. Enjoy! :)

Oh, how did you find us?

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).

And indeed welcome to the forums Dread Lord Don Mumu

we have a bit of everything here for the avid Skyrim fan...

• Role Playing in character story threads
  • Fan Fiction
  • Artwork
  • Albums
  • Guides and Tutorials
  • Lobby Games
  • General discussion areas

I hope you find us a welcoming and friendly bunch please enjoy and hit me up for anything you might wanna ask questions about, especially in the way of RolePlaying, or guides I am always happy to help

two great lists of tutorials/guides for your needs: Skyrim Guide Compilation and Skyrim Exploit Compilation

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
nice avatar BTW the scientist from Archer right?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts