How You Came Up With Your Username

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
the reason my name is nightmare when i was in 8th grade playing basketball the coach would tell me i was a nightmare for offenses to handle cuz i blocked everything they shot (i was nearly 4 inches taller than the tallest guy on most the teams we played so wasnt hard) and my number was 16 but that is not when it stuck when i was 18 i just happened to be wearing a shirt that said 16 love or something like that when i went to the park for my cousins birthday party i snuck off and started playing basketball and 3 guys came along and we played 2 on 2 and the guy i was on teams with kept making me shoot everytime i scored he kept sayin something about me bein the other guys worst nightmare and he said nightmare16 strikes again and it kinda stuck since then.......hope you enjoyed this relativly pointless story about my life by the way if you read nightmare more then 3 times through this then your soul belongs to sheogorath have fun goin mad.........NOW SCRAM!!!!!!!

ciphoenix

Picked from 2 words, cipher and phoenix. A puzzle that changes into a new puzzle at the very moment you think you solved it. I believe I brought it first to the internet, no Google search returns at the time :cool:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
My name is based off of a character I wrote in a short story when I was around 15 or so. Shortly after I started playing Morrowind and put my character in the elder scrolls universe. Since then I've always come up with a clever backstory of how no one is truly Nephor and the title came with Skyrim cause it's no longer a class.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
Majir-Dar is the name of my first RP character.

Bexy

Bexy is short for my real name, Rebecca. Wow, don't i sound like a thrilling, bundle of fun :p

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

AS88

Staff member

AS88

Staff member