How we can talk about Hitler without getting banned for it...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jRi0T68

Such a foolish child. Your ignorance will not take you very far in life. Your parents should be ashamed.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
So that's why everyone around here sucks just a bunch of <people from many glorious and diverse backgrounds> ban me I don't give a crap

Look, trolling is all fine and dandy (at this point it's obvious you're trolling) but you have to have discretion. You've just insulted an entire race. Millions of Jews died during the holocaust. What if a survivor saw what you just said? What if the son or grandson of someone that died in the holocaust saw that? I'm not Jewish, nor are most people here. But that doesn't mean you're free to make a comment like that.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
And by the way Skyrim is the only role playing game I've ever played I usually play Grand Theft Auto gamesy

It's obvious that you're 12 and GTA has corrupted your brain. Your parents should have known not to let you play M games so early.

jRi0T68

Exactly, my 11 yr old acts more mature than him.

I think we're all just waiting for the banhammer to strike him down now.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Exactly, my 11 yr old acts more mature than him.

I think we're all just waiting for the banhammer to strike him down now.

I showed my ten-year-old sister his posts and she agreed that he's an idiot.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I want to be banned I regret ever coming on here somebody please ban me

No, you don't regret coming here. Otherwise you wouldn't have made a new account. You said you would never come back the first time you threw a tantrum.

You lied.

Omega Dragon

I didn't know everyone here was that soft let it go

Where do you get that from? I tell ya what's soft: your original post. ;)

Cry about it you dumb Jewish weirdos... What I said wasn't even that bad so go fu** yourselves
Most people by today have some Jewish blood in them. ;)
So that's why everyone around here sucks just a bunch of Jews ban me I don't give a crap
Lolz.
Are you incapable of carrying a conversation?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Just a bunch of minority bullies that troll people that don't feel the same views as they do

I don't think anyone has the same views as you do, considering the fact that you just insulted holocaust victims and Jews as a whole. That isn't a fluffing viewpoint, that's just hatred.

You are the very reason aliens won't talk to us.

Oh noes he said hitler im gonna cry WAAAAA he compaired paarthunax to hitler im gonna cry WAAA he dont hold the same views as we do NOW IM BUTTHURT AND PARINOID waa. Lol get a life

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Oh noes he said hitler im gonna cry WAAAAA he compaired paarthunax to hitler im gonna cry WAAA he dont hold the same views as we do NOW IM BUTTHURT AND PARINOID waa. Lol get a life

We aren't mad that you compared Hitler to Paarthy. It was a stupid comparison, sure. But we're mad that you threw a fit and started calling us Jews (as if that's even a valid insult.)

Grow up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts