How Ulfric and Tullius should've resolved their issues

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

If Ulfric and Tullius got into a fist fight who do you think would win?

• Ulfric Stormcloak

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • General Tullius

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I think I would pay to see something like this happen.
general_tullius_vs_ulfric_stormcloak_by_radioactive_vampire-d50wp40.png

Photo is copyrighted by *Mediziner at General Tullius vs Ulfric Stormcloak by *Mediziner on deviantART

GO Ulfric! Kick some Imperial ass! Show that milk drinking imperial what true nords are made of :D

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Tullius would win cause his armor is better, sadly.

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
But Ulfric is a Nord, and Nords are very fond of fistfights, so he probably would be more skilled than Tullius, who lived among politicians in Cyrodiil.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
When it comes down to it, General Tulius is a man without conviction. When the Stormcloaks finally do batter down the gates of Solitude, he rolls over and accepts his end meekly; leaving it to poor Legate Rekka to die on her feet like a warrior should.

He's a capable commander, but flawed man. Glory to the Empire, but if it came down to a fist fight, my money would be on the nord.

While I agree that Ulfric would kick Tullius' ass, there are some on here that would argue that "Ulfric would just do to Tullius' what he did to the High King...cause he's a cheater, blah blah blah, whine whine whine..."

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
standalone

Doesn't matter, cuz this guy right here could take them both on at one time and still whoop both of their candy anuses.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Or extreme Rock Paper Scissors.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts