how to stop dawnguard vampire attacks from and them killing townspeople/merchants?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sentinala

Premium Member
i hear this is a common thing with the dawnguard dlc, the twilight people come and kill off towns people....i beat the dawnguard dlc on the dawnguard side, but the vampire attacks still are continuing....do i need to beat dawnguard on the vampire side instead so i just get dawnguard soldiers attacks on me?

This is only my own limited experience , there are others on this forum who know alot more then me . I always go with the Dwanguard side. If while trying to lvl up my toon , I ignore the Dawnguard Quest line , The Vampires kill , vendors , and blacksmith's . If I jump right in and do the Quest line this almost never happens . Also fast traveling only during daylight hrs , and say you want to go to Riften I always pick spot outside , that location to travel to. Hope some of this might help you , cause I know how frustrating it is having key in NPC gone , and yer standing there wanting to sell . I really did'nt quite understand your post , but only trying to help here maybe a little........ Cheers Mate :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts