PC How To Play Skyrim On A Computer

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dehnoe

Dragon Rapist!! -_-
Hey my names Jake and i have been playing skyrim since its release 11th of the 11th (my birthday, i got the collectors edition.....and i had a massive nerdgasm) but a lot of my friends ask me how I play skyrim most pc gamers (now days) use and xbox 360 controller wirless or not to play there computer games i just have to say skyrim is best played WITH an xbox controller if you dont have one just go into your local jb-hi-fi or dick smith and buy one, the main reason i find this easier is because when i run without the controller and then i run out of stanima i automatically crouch (this might not happen to you and i did fiddle around with my settings to try and stop it but nothing happend) but when you use a controller its much easier to play with and the aims a lot easier to (for me i am just getting into pc gaming from xbox gaming) also the reccomended settings for your graphics of the game when you first install it can be tweaked up a little bit (do this at your own risk of crashing your computer if its plops this worked for me so yeah if it didnt tell me below) but yes so thank you for reading my first post goodbaaaay!!