• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
wait smithing levels up damage? and whats a armsman?
Armsman is the first 5 Perks in the 1H tree. Smithing allows you to use a grindstone to improve your weapons, but not much at level 27 with just Steel Smithing. Add points to Armsman, with 5, and some 1 handed skill, you should be somewhere in the 20-30 range. There's your problem.

What's your One Handed skill level?

Armsman is the first 5 Perks in the 1H tree. Smithing allows you to use a grindstone to improve your weapons, but not much at level 27 with just Steel Smithing. Add points to Armsman, with 5, and some 1 handed skill, you should be somewhere in the 20-30 range. There's your problem.

What's your One Handed skill level?
one hand level is 39 so should i put perks in smithing or leave it be? im somewhat low on perks atm

Panthera

Don Gato
wait wait why level the left side? shouldnt it be the right side since daedric smithing makes daedric armor?
Because you said you have glass dagger it was example. Having glass perk and 100% fortify smithing will double your damage. Also heavier weapons use more stamina. That's why is better to go with lighter weapons. I have character which uses only steel weaponry.

Because you said you have glass dagger it was example. Having glass perk and 100% fortify smithing will double your damage. Also heavier weapons use more stamina. That's why is better to go with lighter weapons. I have character which uses only steel weaponry.
but wouldnt it be the same to just buy them or are the ones made from smithing stronger?

Panthera

Don Gato
but wouldnt it be the same to just buy them or are the ones made from smithing stronger?
If you made them you will get the same weapons as from merchant. But the point is to go to the grind stone to improve your weapon. With certain perk you can improve even more. But considering how low is your one hand... don't go into crafting concentrate on one-hand and archery.