How to make a Dragon priest mask / makeup

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Indeed, only problem is I am not an Adult, barely teen, and I doubt I have enough focus XD. I have to suffice with watching Faceoff :p.

Error

So, I am 70 and my eyesight isn't what it used to be.
IS THIS TRUE are you 70! because my father is 60 and used it as an excuse to not play skyrim !!! and his vision is fine .... high five to you my friend lol i like how ageless the elderscrolls series actually is ... if you are not in it for the leveling ..weapons and skill, the lore itself is even awesome

IS THIS TRUE are you 70! because my father is 60 and used it as an excuse to not play skyrim !!! and his vision is fine .... high five to you my friend lol i like how ageless the elderscrolls series actually is ... if you are not in it for the leveling ..weapons and skill, the lore itself is even awesome

Yeah. I have been writing and playing computer games since the 1970's.

Tanya

Questions.. I saw you made your mask from polymer clay.. Is it heavy?
What make-up did you use? and what did you use to make your ears stick?

Error

Yes it is quite heavy, two pounds in total .. I am going to cast it with silicon and then make a plaster mold over that so I can make resin copies and paint them as the rest of the dragon priest masks :) as far as makeup first pop in circle lenses and then aquire a lot of cheap drugstore makeup ... I had some eyeliner on during the day while i was out doing things so i rubbed it around making it look like a crusty mess ... then concealed my eyebrow from its arch to the outer corner with liquid latex... let that dry ...went over the latex with cheap drugstore liquid foundation in a full coverage color let that set and dry ... went over it with a flesh tone loose powder lightly blotting it on ... i took a large brush and started blending a bronzer under my cheek bones .. jaw line temples and sides of my nose to have a rusty skin tone and to angle out my features a bit... afterwards drew on fake eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil to get strange Bosmer eyebrows ... used that same brown pencil to start etching in skyrim war paint patterns ... i filled it with a shimmery red brown lip liner so once i started going in with a brown eye shadow it would stick really well and blend ... i put some accents in the war paint with a shimmery red ...went in to the hollows of my eyes with black eye shadow and blended in some shadowing around the eye sockets ... to make the ears stick i used some liquid latex ... i normally use spirit gum but i can not deal with the scent of it! lol

Tanya

Wow! I can't believe you did that makeup with drug store makeup! Awesome!
Where do you find liquid latex? other than online or in stores at Halloween time?

Tanya

I'm curious because I have elf ears and I would like to use them.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
it seems as if the troll baiting and trolling has ended :shifty eyes:

Error

Party box seems to sell it all year long in little 3$ bottles but i have found jugs of it online for fair prices :> and thank you
Wow! I can't believe you did that makeup with drug store makeup! Awesome!
Where do you find liquid latex? other than online or in stores at Halloween time?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Listen up this is unacceptable behavior, Haydz, Jersey(you know better). the video is simply hr showing how to create a Dragon Priest mask. What she is wearing and your prudish opinions aside its a good video. Error the best way to deal with a "troll" is to report and ignore. Not hit back with further insults which only encourages the behavior.

Am I not allowed to agree with Haydz? And all I did was call her an attention whore. Which, it seems the title fits. There are plenty of ways to do cosplays without all your flesh hanging out. Seriously, if this was a guy who posted a revealing cosplay he would have been met with even more ridicule and you know it. So please, shut up.

This thread has been cleaned up and one offender banned for a week.

You are welcome to have your views on the content concerning Error's modesty, however, at NO POINT is anyone to use personal attacks. Calling anyone on here a whore is well beyond the terms as far as I care (and yes, that includes the little veiled "attention whore" crap).

There's a huge difference between whore and attention whore. I won't refrain from using it if it fits the situation at hand.

Tanya

I assume party box is like party city. ;) I will look for some next time I'm there. I wanted to wear my elf ears at the Ren Fest but had nothing to attach them.

Error

and just because i can not help it
lol i love archer ... but yeah tanya def. check it out, and check out amazon.com as well even for makeup ...stores tend to jack up prices and the more you can save on a product the better

Tanya

I would love to make my game room Skyrim themed. You should come over and help me!!!

Error

holy crap i would love to do that!!! eventually my whole house is going to look like nothing more than a 10 year old boy lives here

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Am I not allowed to agree with Haydz? And all I did was call her an attention whore. Which, it seems the title fits. There are plenty of ways to do cosplays without all your flesh hanging out. Seriously, if this was a guy who posted a revealing cosplay he would have been met with even more ridicule and you know it. So please, shut up.

There's a huge difference between whore and attention whore. I won't refrain from using it if it fits the situation at hand.

I know full well the differences. Either way, the phrasing and the sentiment is unnecessary and unwelcome. It's exceedingly disrespectful, an obvious personal attack and is not permitted. If you cannot find a way to phrase your discontent without resorting to base insults, I encourage you to ignore the thread completely.

As for your comment about males posting cosplay, I will defend his right to do so just as much as I would for any woman. And I will not permit personal attack on him any more than I would anyone else.

If you feel the need to debate this further, my Inbox is always open. This is already far off topic for the sentiment of this thread.

Tanya

holy crap i would love to do that!!! eventually my whole house is going to look like nothing more than a 10 year old boy lives here
Haha!! I love that! I was trying to decide between my game room looking like the rest of my house, like skyrim, or just taking the easy way out by doing the Mario stickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts