How to make a Dragon priest mask / makeup

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
WTF dude! Are you against boobies on the forums? I think this is a man law violation! I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!

M'aiqaelF

Sorry, I just don't like having sloppy seconds. It's like someone spitting on a burger and then giving it you.

It's 2012 buddy, Women can dress how they want to dress

Error

TheHaydz242 .... the answer is, no .. i will not be your girlfriend ... but thank you for spending so much time begging for attention on my thread

M'aiqaelF

Why are you so butthurt about this picture? I think it's a beautiful costume on an equally beautiful woman!

TheHaydz242

TheHaydz242

Why are you so butthurt about this picture? I think it's a beautiful costume on an equally beautiful woman!

Good for you bro!

TheHaydz242

TheHaydz242

pl***
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that explains it, went to school with a guy who was tryin to be one, constantly popped boners, funny pl***.

No pl***?!

TheHaydz242

I bone monks for a living.

AS88

Staff member
My reaction to this whole thread:

anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

But seriously, impressive work on both the mask and the make-up. And at Haydz - man, please chill out? I doubt anyone would make you wear jeans instead of shorts if it was a hot day, right? You've dug yourself a big enough hole, but your spade down.

The whole camera angle thing was kinda distracting, but if that offends some people then they should choose not to look. It didn't offend me personally, I can appreciate a great figure momentarily without being side-tracked or offended, but everyone's different.

Let's all just, get along? <3

TheHaydz242

anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

But seriously, impressive work on both the mask and the make-up. And at Haydz - man, please chill out? I doubt anyone would make you wear jeans instead of shorts if it was a hot day, right? You've dug yourself a big enough hole, but your spade down.

The whole camera angle thing was kinda distracting, but if that offends some people then they should choose not to look. It didn't offend me personally, I can appreciate a great figure momentarily without being side-tracked or offended, but everyone's different.

Nah, I'm getting banned anyway. Why stop now! :D

AS88

Staff member
Because even though you've been offended by the original post, your bad manners and lack of respect have changed people's opinions of you, that's why.

Not to be a keyboard warrior, but I think Error deserves an apology.

Error

thank you! and sorry about the camera angle i film all of my projects with a laptop webcam LOL...and you get limited range with those things and i am not too good at making youtube videos i use windows movie maker .. yep... in the future i hope to get something i can mount on a stand that has a bit of a swivel so i can really show what exactly it is i am doing with my hands :)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Listen up this is unacceptable behavior, Haydz, Jersey(you know better). the video is simply hr showing how to create a Dragon Priest mask. What she is wearing and your prudish opinions aside its a good video. Error the best way to deal with a "troll" is to report and ignore. Not hit back with further insults which only encourages the behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts