How to make a Dragon priest mask / makeup

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Hey guys, for anyone interested here is a video of how i made a dragon priest mask, painted it up and did some prosthetic makeup to showcase this project .. if anyone is curious about anything done in this video please drop me a question, hope you all enjoy

and a random clip from the video posted above :>

P879Lh.jpg

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
1) Am I meant to show you respect JUST because you play Skyrim? No.
2) "maybe you are just angry and lack any sort of imagination or creativity ... in that case I actually feel bad for you." So, you're telling me getting half naked and showing your body of is "creativity" no.

Good, sir. You are my hero.

Error

Promote my views? in that video i am wearing things like my friends huge baggy pair of jeans ...and most of my other videos i am wearing sweats and a wife beater like carl from aqua teen hunger force ... i am not a partner to youtube and my channel is not well known outside of my prop maker circles ... i should be able to paint topless if i want to ... i am not afraid of the human body

Error

You guys are dramatic, for some reason threatened by females, and really pathetic .... so for anyone interested in makeing a dragon priest mask shoot me a message ... i will be glad to help

TheHaydz242

Awwwh, she "bad manners" me again. *cries*

Error

The only thing out of place is the both of you whining about what I wear, I do not dig through the closet for a burqa to appease guys that are scared to see a bit of a female chest and shoulders ... in fact what i am wearing is the last thing i think about before recording a project ...It is smart to wear something you do not mind destroying with paint or clay... it is also THE SUMMER! so wearing a sweater to make something is kind of stupid ..... on a skyrim related note .... were you guys scared to use aela the huntress as a companion because her blouse was cropped too low? ... maybe you should complain to the bethesda character clothing design department ...request that all females wear turtle neck armor ... win win! i will have more projects to build and you guys will never have to see a female chest in skyrim again.

TheHaydz242

Clearly, you posted these pictures to get attention. And there's a term for it. Attention Whore.

Will you have my little dragon borns? :Dovahkiin::Dragonborn:

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
You have great talent as a model/prop maker; is that your Occupation? Btw,I love the idea of having all the Different Dragon Priest masks on your wall, geekness as an Art Form ;)

And I don't get the haters. You're Pretty with a great figure...what on earth's wrong with that guys and gals?

Error

lol thanks drew, and i have zero idea, i never bother anyone over here ... i think it has just become over run with less intelligent and awful people in general ... I will probably be moving to another forum with less pointless negativity oh and as an edit... I started prop making as a hobby just to own some of the things I had seen in games or comic books, movies etc. and i started getting a lot of requests as far as how I made the items or if i would be selling them ..so along with casting and making copies of some of my work i try to make videos to show people exactly what i do and hope it is of use to them... i had a girl watch my witchblade construction and pretty much re create what i did and it was awesome.... as far as work goes i am just a tattoo artist ... i had to quit instructing my other job as a tribal belly dance instructor due to some awful back problems ... i have to go into intensive surgery this year :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts