How to have a huge scale battle in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
Completed all the cool quest and you're bored? Well one thing I do to pass some time is have a huge battle between my faction and the guards of one city, and if I feel RP-ish I just put some backstory into it. :) So here's how to do it:

All you have to do is get a huge bounty on your head (5000-10000) in one particular city and then fast travel to it from some other place, if you have a big enough bounty you will see about 10-30 guards telling you the usual warning to pay up, just skip all that and tell him that you'd rather die than go to prison, but the cool thing is: You won't die, you'll kill them with your faction. :D

I prefer to go to the Theives Guild where there are many people, so just go inside and the guards will follow, I suggest summoning some kind of daedra or the special spectral assassin or the werewolves or anything. You can also do this with the Companions or the College of Winterhold but sadly you'll only get 2 guards for the CoW also Vignar will attack you even if you are the harbinger of the companions, and the people out of the circle might not join in the fight.

So that's the way to have a cool fight, it's really fun running around killing people and seeing the other slashing swords in the background. Enjoy it. :)

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
Yeah but once you are done with that you have no more large scale battles.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts