How to get the Ebony dagger

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

F8Link

PLZ PLZ PLZ WATCH

Hey guys its F8Link here and today i have another skyrim video

in this video i show you how to get the Ebony dagger

\/\/\/LINK BELOW\/\/\/

plz like comment and subscribe for more gaming videos

Thanks guys,

F8LINK

ApacheDemon

Certified Skyrim Director
Er or you could craft one at a forge... :p but dude a few tips from a fellow director.

put your aspect ratio on 16:9 i think it is to get rid of the black bars, research what your making as a video... it is alot easier to buy one ebony ingot and craft a dagger than it is to do this and finally you do know that daggers are really only meant for stealth attacks... atleast i think so, try out a onehanded sword and see what you think.

also what are you recording with? roxio? HD PVR? and also the song was pretty sweet whats the band/songname

F8Link

Er or you could craft one at a forge... :p but dude a few tips from a fellow director.

put your aspect ratio on 16:9 i think it is to get rid of the black bars, research what your making as a video... it is alot easier to buy one ebony ingot and craft a dagger than it is to do this and finally you do know that daggers are really only meant for stealth attacks... atleast i think so, try out a onehanded sword and see what you think.

also what are you recording with? roxio? HD PVR? and also the song was pretty sweet whats the band/songname

thanks for the tips man1 i didn't release that you could just craft it. But this is how to get the dagger not how to make it.

the song is called 27 steps by Cartel

F8Link

yer it failed what i meant to say was:
thanks for the tips man! i didn't release that you could just craft it. But this is how to get the dagger not how to make it.

the song is called 27 steps by Cartel

Skyrimosity

F8Link

i record with fraps

BabyMickers

Totally sweet
Why do people feel they need to reply to long messages? It's just as easy to add a new post with your response with an @Person...

Anyway some people don't use Smithing like myself. Which makes this video useful.

The reason I don't use Smithing is because I'm a mage and only use daggers because I do quite a bit of stealth with the Muffle spell.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts