• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Robert M

If you are having trouble completing the quest The Wolf Queen Awakened, I've written a guide to this particular quest: Skyrim: How to Defeat Potema the Wolf Queen
The first time I attempted this quest my character was only 18th level. It was the first time I'd ever came up against a Draugr Deathlord...That was a learning experience. Yikes! The whole Wolf Queen series of quests are some of my favorite in Skyrim.

mike2977

I'm getting CTD's after defeating Potema (on the PC.) The quest updates to pick up her bones and return to Solitude, and just as the sparks stop, CTD. I've tried a number of methods including sleeping for one hour, but as soon as I wake, CTD. I've also used the console and tried a number of tricks from another forum to update the quest, including having already picked up the bones, but again as soon as the sparks stop, CTD. Any suggestions?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts