How many hours have you put into Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ho Lee Chit

Wolf-Bane
I've just reached 600 hours on Skyrim on Steam and I am curious about how many hours other people have put into it.

Dovahkiin165

True Son of Skyrim
I'm not really sure. I've tried looking on the stats a moment ago but I can't find it. In Skyrim time, I've reached 143 days. I started a new game not too long ago so my last save file would have been tripled that amount. :)

ShoCh

300 and counting *gulp* (I'm doing everything in one play-through though).

Wow - over 600 hours is heaps! Good value for money this game, ain't it?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Between the various characters I have, I'd say it was close to 500-600 hours. Maybe a bit more. I have two characters that exceed over 100 hours, not sure about some of the others. But, I know I have 10+ character files at the moment.

Xivia4

PC:

My first character a Dunmer has about 164 hours. The second character a Nord is at about 22 hours.

PS3:

Another Dunmer with about 12 hours. I just can't get into playing on the console so she'll just sit in console game hell.

Skyrimosity

I lost count of how many consecutive hours I played after I passed out from sleep exhaustion. But, with my Necromancer Edwyn I know I at least put 100 hours into him.

Ho Lee Chit

Wolf-Bane
I have about 5 characters and have downloaded about 120 mods so Skyrim hasn't lost appeal to me yet, then again I still play Morrowind and Oblivion...

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I can't tell, I delete characters once I'm finished with them. But if I had to guess, it would probably be about...
OVER 9000! :cool:

Sargeant_002

Last I checked I'm around 205 hours in. So far my only character is a level 54 Nord who started one handed but has fallen into a sneaking bow assassin. Stealth and bow are 100 with the skill trees maxed. Sneak attack are quite lethal!

P.S. As I get so ADHD distracted in this game I just barely complete the main quest line (killed Alduin) around hour marker 200 or so. Ha Ha Ha!

Brian-

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
*out of character*
I put 30 hours into my first character, only ended up as a level 17 Nord Warrior, put 200 into my second, a Dark Elf thief, got to level 43, now I have about 9 hours on my current character, a level 18 Orc Warrior, but all I do is make armor with him so I can get some awesome Dragon Bone armor and go kick some a.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts