• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cave

about 100 hours on first char then it got deleted and since then ive sorta drifted away until i get an extrenal hard drive

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
oh let me do the math.... 11 to 12 hours daily since launch 330 to 360 hours approximately

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
About 40 hours logged right now but about to start a new character .

jjleonie

110 hours...how the hell do u clock over 300 btw..are there so many things to do? i really dun want to let go of skyrim..but i pretty much done most of the interesting side quests cept for the mage college. are there any side quest that let u explore more of the dwarfen ruins?

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
in short, Yes there are lots of side quests, don't be afraid to talk to every npc. And there are over 300 locations to find/explore. Plus I honestly didn't join the civil war til I had completed just about every other factions questlines. I am a legit level 81 master of all factions. I legit one hit giants and astronachs. and there are still some places I have not found. Plus some of the dungeons I explored early have new occupants. I have mastered every shout fully, have all the Dragon Priest masks, every Daedric Artifact, and every Stone of Barenziah(though 2 are gliched) so I can't turn them in. There is tons to do. and my hours are high because I am out of work. not recommended And there are quests approx 20 of them that i will not complete with this character cause they are gliched but I know how to do them next time and not glich them.

BlackRat

115 hours with my wood elf
18 with my nord
10 with my orc
and about 30 with other not-interesting-enough-to-give-a-rat's-ass characters.

Far too many in my opinion. But, I can't seem to tear myself away. My main character hasn't even finished the main questline, taken part in any of the civil war stuff... even VISITED the college, or talked to the companions. I'm at level 35... since I maxed out my sneak, I level up VERY slowly. I stick only to my main skills, so there's not a lot of levelling up going on. I suppose I could start smithing and swinging a two-handed weapon, but I just don't see it happening.

Eric Badders

Unholy Mind
I'm not 100% sure. Its like a daze. I'm going to say at a minimum 200 hours for both toons. But, it's probably more

Richmipkin

Have you met maven, up in riften? Yea sure lady
62 hrs, only one character. I would have played sooo much more. But between classes ending this week and work, i have to shy away for a few days. Or the skyrim bug will consume my soul and i will be stuck in tamriel

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
110 hours, 36 minutes for the first character (Level 38 Imperial)

About 10 on the latest version (Level 8 Redguard)

Volsung

Fortune favours the Bold
oh let me do the math.... 11 to 12 hours daily since launch 330 to 360 hours approximately
This is incredibly excessive man. You need something else to do.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
96 hours so far.

brandon

last night when i saved it. 175 hrs according to my save file. i think ill complete the bard quest and go kill alduin and start a new character.i finished all other quest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts