How Has The Forum Impacted You?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

Because of this forum (and that void touched Joe Reese) I now feel that wearing nothing but a loincloth and an evil masque, whilst dual weilding wood axes is a reasonable response to life's complexities.
So this is to be my legacy...

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Because of this forum (and that void touched Joe Reese) I now feel that wearing nothing but a loincloth and an evil masque, whilst dual weilding wood axes is a reasonable response to life's complexities.
It's even better when it's a chick! I had no idea that my Ingin was in her skivvies as she ran about the Falkreath area (I was in first person) until somebody pointed it out to me. Ooops... she was so embarrassed. Now I understand why the barmaid at in Falkreath said she'd have the guys wrapped around her little finger in no time. :)

JoeReese

It's even better when it's a chick! I had no idea that my Ingin was in her skivvies as she ran about the Falkreath area (I was in first person) until somebody pointed it out to me. Ooops... she was so embarrassed. Now I understand why the barmaid at in Falkreath said she'd have the guys wrapped around her little finger in no time. :)
No need to be embarrassed. The reality of that is, much to my chagrin, that people will be so stunned that they'll remember every little scratch in the axes, every rivet in the mask, but not a damn thing else.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
We don't get to choose our legacy... Sure, yours might be some semi-secretive pictures of a nearly naked man wearing a creepy mask carrying woodsman axes, but at least...

Wait, what was my point?

Oh well

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Hey, at least no one has answered "in the butt"

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I can only say the forum has impacted me in a positive way. Learning things about Skyrim was the motivation to join, but is now definitely a secondary to catching up with people that I would consider friends.

Im definitely not a socially awkward nerd, but I still find a lot of time chatting to people on here as I find their opinions and point of view to be just as important and intelligent as any other people I know IRL. I love talking to different cultured and international peeps, and its good to see things that I consider humour, are taken that way no matter who Im talking to. Its a rare thing to have such a large group of genuine, honest, funny and helpful people in one community on the internet!

Another aspect of the Forums that I have enjoyed is the Rp section. I have always enjoyed writing but after school, I never really had the opportunity or motivation to write anything creative. The Rp community on here are helpful, (fairly) reliable and in general, a good group of boys and girls.

A shout out to Kitty! The 1st person on here who I started to talk to on a regular basis, my penpal and an all-round top chick :p<3

+ I have to mention the Shoutboxians! You guys are fantastic (although some of them will never see this thread). Many drunk nights have I talked sh!t with those guys and other times we have discussed personal and emotional matters. Its amazing how level headed us Shouboxians are at all times, no matter what the discussion is. So Cool!!

Wow... I wrote a bit... guess that means I must <3 all you peoplez ;)

Twiffle

:rolleyes: wonders if anyone loves me , ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, :cool:

hehehehehehe, , just kiddin ya all, ,, ,, ,, :D

Twiffle

:rolleyes: wonders if anyone loves me , ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, ,, :cool:

hehehehehehe, , just kiddin ya all, ,, ,, ,, :D

Well I think you're pretty cool. :)

Awww thanks kitty,, i havnt been called cool since i was a teen, , , and thats over 40 years ago, , yes you read it right,, 40 years ago,, , , im the old git on here, , :D

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I learned that I hate you all and that I can't help but be sarcastic all the time.

:D

ronnyhenri

What? Oh. Goodby
These forums are 100 times better then the official Bethesda forums. Mods there are a bunch of sourpusses.

I also love the fact that you can post images here and fellow forum users are very friendly. ;)

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
The forum has provided me with great information for character builds, and caused me a massive case of re-rollitis. :D

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

A.Auditore

maybe...
Id just like to thank the forums for letting me meet interesting people here soooo heres a list of people id like to say thanks too... some are still here, some are not, some i just meet a few months ago, and some i still talk too via phone...

Andante, Dunklunk, Medea, Anna, Kitty, Irish, Iman, Katio, Mike, Cowboy, Tanya, Larkie, Joe, Lizzie, Black Orchid, Specter, Doom, Anouck, Mono, Docta, Janus, Jeresey, Chiefies, Ellie, Epic, Melee, Dale, Uther, Wolf, Rayven, Red....... I cant think of anyone else at this moment... but honestly you guys are what keeps me coming back here (you bastards) and a lot of you despite me constantly criticizing my writing (most) have seem to enjoy reading it, so i guess i had a hidden talent i didn't know of until i started here and poking through the rp section''

so the question how has the forums impacted me? i guess more or so it gave me opportunity to meet and come to know majority of you more than just a person behind the screen... but I'm still not sure if that really answered the question... so umm yeah whatevers... i do what i want:eek:

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts