How far would i go as a peaceful guy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
So i saw a good roleplay called felix the peaceful monk or something and i'ts so peaceful just going round using calm spells on everything. How far could someone go with this?

And do calm spells work on dragons?

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
You'd get to Murmulnir, and get killed. Calm spells don't work well on Dragons, and it's likely to weak to be used on him early or later in the game. I'd just use calm spells on any animals and people weak enough to use it on, and kill more high leveled characters quickly and leave a flower on their body :)

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
You can alter it by making him a peaceful person who kills dragons

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
So i saw a good roleplay called felix the peaceful monk or something and i'ts so peaceful just going round using calm spells on everything. How far could someone go with this?

And do calm spells work on dragons?

I've seen that video series as well, and liked it very much. But I wondered the same thing so I tried a pacifist character - and found out quickly that the Calm spell fails when you start encountering higher level opponents. Even when you start running into opponents that you assume are fairly mundane (tougher Bandits, for example, like Bandit Outlaw, Bandit Highwayman, etc), the spell doesn't work. The same holds true for Frenzy and Fear spells.

What you really need to do is invest heavily in the Illusion skill tree, and grab all the perks that will help boost the effectiveness of the spell: Animage, Kindred Mage, Hypnotic Gaze, etc. Eventually (?) the spells will affect higher level creatures/people, but to be honest, I ran out of patience and never finished the character build, so I'm not sure of the exact procedure to make all of this work effectively.

Also, I died. A lot. So, that kinda poured water on that fire, so to speak. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts