How Fallout helped me in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Monkeyzero

I mentioned in a post somewhere else that when I started Skyrim I had never played anything like it. Let's call that a brain fart because I've put several hundred hours into Fallout 3 and NV before ever touching Skyrim.
Any who, the point is about lock picking. I picked a master lock in Skyrim with a level 3 character that had a 15 lock pick skill. It only took 6 lock picks.
Now, call it luck all you want, but I never put perks into lock picking because its so easy. Anyone else carry over this skill from Fallout?
Sent from The Nether

Veezara

Assassin
I have never actually played Fallout seriously until like a couple months ago. So my situation is like the opposite of yours. I've played skyrim a lot so I learned how to pick a lock which helped me in fallout.

jRi0T68

Fallout helped me a lot with Skyrim, in lockpicking, sneaking, and scaling mountains (down even more than up). Gotta love running down a cliff.

Monkeyzero

I have never actually played Fallout seriously until like a couple months ago. So my situation is like the opposite of yours. I've played skyrim a lot so I learned how to pick a lock which helped me in fallout.
That works too. :)

Sent from The Nether

Garbaldy

Dovahkiin Extrordinare
i never put perks in lockpicking either. fallout made me a master lockpick from the moment i started Skyrim

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Now, call it luck all you want, but I never put perks into lock picking because its so easy. Anyone else carry over this skill from Fallout?
Sent from The Nether

Way to lockpick, that's pretty cool!

I try not to compare Fallout to Skyrim because I'll end up missing the V.A.T.S. targeting system.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts