How Do You Have More Room For Items?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

pezza

Can you increase the weight thing over 300 as thats not alot at all.

Struggling to go more than 5 mins without filling up.

Im only level 3 and new to the game so trying to get as much as possible to sell for gold.

Im only keeping items worth 50 gold or more but i still fill up quick.

Any tips please.

Thanks

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
any time you increase the stamina stat the amount you can carry goes up, you may want to check your misc. and apparel inventories and discard anything that is not worth keeping, you may also have a lot of potions that are taking up space in your inventory

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
This should be in help section and you probably could have searched the forums. Putting points in stamina will increase it by 5 points. You have plenty of time to make money dude. Try to make sure that you have at least 100 - 150 available weight. I don't pick up anything thats over 8 pounds unless I would like to use it or if it has enchantments.

Jaeger

When you level up, boosting your stamina will boost your carry capacity up 5 pounds. In river wood you can get a follower aka mules. If you're boosting archery, take the elf. He's also a trainer of archery to 50th level. There's a good bug with trainers/followers - you can go into a follower inventory to kit him out, to hold stuff and if they're trainers - Give me my gold back! Free training. 5 skill bumps per level.and at low level, 5 skill bumps is almost a level bump. If you're not going archery, there is also Sven the bard.

Jaeger

Come up with a good gold per pound scheme. Grab fancy clothes that has a cost of 45 per 1 pound. Leave the long sword that gives 10 gold per 8 pounds.

brandon

you can echant your boots with carry weight. mine was at + 15 and i keep a ring and necklace thats the same. ill put them on if needed. and i have strenght potions +30 for 60 seconds if i find those certain items that i must have and cant decide what to drop. itll give you enough time to fast travel to a town where ill either off load in my house or sell.

spoolx

Dont look at the gold amount, look at weight vs gold and take the best, if something is worth 50 gold but weights 15lbs leave it behind.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts