How do you Get other women in skyrim for mariage?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Python423

I orginally asked Uthgerd of Whiterun for Marriage, but decided I didnt want to mary here, so at the ceremony I backed out... I want to mary a woman from Whiterun I belive, I like the town the best.. Easier to get around,etc. I'm interested in Ysolda from whiterun, but can't seem to get her interested, only can talk about a couple subjects, and it never comes up about marraige... ?? whats deal with her? or is it because I backed out of a marraige, I can't propose to another? also possibly Lydia of whiterun, but I've not seen her since early in the game when she was protecting me.. I Cant seem to locate her anymore.. these are two options I want for moment but there could be other towns not yet explored that I would consider settling down in, but I belive whiterun is where I want to marry and live.. help !

Calcelmo

Article Writer
Ysolda requires you to perform a task for her. Bring her a mammoth tusk. Most NPCs require you to perform a task for them before they are a possible spouce. Others can't be married at all. If you can't find Lydia she is possible in a few places.

- Dragonsreach
- Your home in Whiterun
- Dead in a ditch somewhere
- Or, if you completed the Stormcloak storyline and you don't have a house in Whiterun, in the basement of the Blue Palace (Not 100%)

_Zura_

*Zura*
jjust because i can, im gonna marry the female dark elf from the college on my breton's profile.
gonna do the traditional on my woodelf.

As stated above, you need to do a task for Ysolda, and, most other marriage prospects. Once you see them and they say the "it's a fine day with YOU around.." you're in like Flynn. lol.

What I did, my first character I married Mjoll, because I can take her with me on quests, and the second character, I married Camilla from Riverwood trader, because she stays at Breezehome and runs a store...when I visit she gives me gold.

My other two characters, I'm saving myself, but I"m thinking of Jordis The Sword Maiden...she's hot:p

Oh, and PYthon, hate to break it to ya, but Lydia's probably dead. She got killed early with me, on my first character, when we came across Valtheim towers. I felt bad, but didin't feel like reloading and replayiing all that time, so I took her equipment and moved on. Now, when I married Mjoll, Lydia's "naked" corpse somehow appeared in the temple. Ouch. Some splainin to do.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
Chloroform. I believe all you need to do is combine some Giants Toe, Taproot, and Ice Wraith Teeth in an alchemy lab and viola, Chloroform.
Apply this newly found "potion" to a rag or piece of cloth, then place it under the nose of any potential suitor. Be sure to do this in a small city (i.e. Riverwood, etc.) as the marriage laws there tend to be more lax and should allow you to marry an unconscious bride.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts