• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VonCrown

Pretty sure from what I heard you have to start by joining the Dawnguard, and then after a few quests you get the option to switch sides.

This raises the question though... Anyone who actually has the DLC and knows- Can you join the Dawnguard if you're already a vampire? Or do you have to get cured, join the dawnguard, and then join with the vampires and end up re-vamped?

do the first quest by going to the dawnguard then on the second quest you'll meet a vampire and you can help her and join the vampires

Angel Medina

Skaterator
Pretty sure from what I heard you have to start by joining the Dawnguard, and then after a few quests you get the option to switch sides.

This raises the question though... Anyone who actually has the DLC and knows- Can you join the Dawnguard if you're already a vampire? Or do you have to get cured, join the dawnguard, and then join with the vampires and end up re-vamped?

u can still join Dawnguard if you are a vampire...but if you are not a vampire and you are with the dawnguard...u can become a vampire by speaking with Sarena when you open the portal to SoulCairn....

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
You can still become one by the end of Dawnguard quest line aswell by asking the Vamp chick, but the Dawnguard won't talk to you until you're cured.

Angel Medina

Skaterator
i want to black out the sun!!!!

i have to admit....its pretty awesome when you block the sun XD....(spoiler) just shoot an arrow at the sun and enjoy the view :rolleyes:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts